jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

can i use my hub on my other blog?

1. emacrocks profile image60
    emacrocksposted 7 years ago

Hi all

I am newbie here in Hubpages.

I hope you guys help me to sort out my question.

Can I use my hub posted here on my another blog? Is this against TOS?

Kindly help me.

Thanks in advance

2. WryLilt profile image94
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

If you mean you want to post the same exact article on your blog, yes you can in theory. However it would probably be better to rewrite it.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content

1. emacrocks profile image60
      emacrocksposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thanks yaar for quick reply. According to your link, I just not to post my existing content here. I want to take my content here to my blog.

I hope you understand.

Can i do that?

1. WryLilt profile image94
        WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes you can but why would you? Google will just rank the best original content first, so the hub will be higher ranked. Rewrite your article with a slightly different angle and you don't have to worry about it.

3. Missing Link profile image75
    Missing Linkposted 7 years ago

If you post the exact same article somewhere else I would think there would be a chance your article on hubpages would get flagged for duplicate content or reported otherwise.

I agree with WryLit you can tweak/edit the article and post it to your blog to avoid problems.

4. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

Ya, HP thinks the original content seriously. So when you post your hub in other place, the hub is likely to be defined as duplicate.

5. mathewday profile image73
    mathewdayposted 7 years ago

It's probably not a good idea. Search engines don't like duplicate content and probably will harm you more than help you.

working