jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

edititing will not save

1. Eileen Hughes profile image82
    Eileen Hughesposted 7 years ago

Is anyone having problems with editing their hubs

I have added links, edited two capsules and deleted a video and each time I close it by saying publish it reverts back to the original article.  grrrr...

1. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've had the same problem a time or two.  I logged out, logged back in and the problem went away.  No idea what the cause might be.

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I also had the same problem delete all the cookies and then try again

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 7 years ago

Clicking the reorder button usually staightens out the application (it seems to reset everything).

3. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 7 years ago

if you are editing after you have published - when done just click on "done editing"  that saves it.  When publishing a new hub there is either "save without publishing"  or "publish"  ("preview" doesn't save it)

4. Eileen Hughes profile image82

thanks for that, it was frustrating.  Actually I was editing and adding links to other hubs and when I got it all done I saved it all and it all went back to normal.
    Idid it three times and still the same

But will try it again tomorrow and off to bed now. Its passed my bed time.  thanks again for suggestions.

5. Eileen Hughes profile image82

So its two days later and redid the edits saved them added links saved all of them and published again and everything went back to normal.

This is ridiculous.  I sent hubpages an email and they said yes you edited it so many hours ago.  So replied yes but nothing happened it did not save.  So waiting to see there response.

This is frustrating.

working