jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Link capsules not showing up

1. Bonnie Ramsey profile image85
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 9 years ago

I have made a hub with some link boxes in it and when I click "done editing" and then preview it, the link capsules don't show. I even tried marking it as commercial (which it isn't) ewwwww! Those ads are disgusting! Even with it marked as commercial, the capsules don't show. Can anyone give me an idea what I am doing wrong?

Bonnie

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Did you actually put some links there? I believe they won't show if there is nothing to show.

3. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

I had this problem the other day. I just re-edited and entered the links all over again, and it submitted fine the second time.

4. Bonnie Ramsey profile image85

Misha,
    I did add the url and actually tested it and it showed up until I clicked done editing LOL. Once I get this bug out, this is a hub that may interest you. (Not giving away the secret, though) LOL.

Oh My GAWD, Whitney! I have a whole list of links to redo then! WAAAAAHHHH!!!! Thanks for the tip. Glad it isn't just me!

Bonnie

5. Bonnie Ramsey profile image85

Ok, it WAS me! LOL. I clicked on the save button after I tested but forgot to hit the ADD LINK as well. Why on earth should I need to do that if I have tested and saved the link? LOL. Since I rarely do anything with links in it, I just forgot this extra step in the process!

I have it done now if you wanna take a look, Misha! You may enjoy it!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Sexy-Male-Hubbe … ks-and-Why

Bonnie

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

I love it Bonnie! Thank you! big_smile

working