This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Love

1. figment profile image80
    figmentposted 7 years ago

What types of romantic love affairs are out there?  Share your story.  I mean  some people are just dating, some married, some swingers, etc... How did you fall in love?  Whats your story?  Thanks for sharing smile

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

I haven't been in love yet sad, i hope someday i will come here with my story, may be when i grow up a few more years.

figmentposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No one has any love stories.

3. Fluffymetal profile image78
    Fluffymetalposted 7 years ago

Long distance relationships

4. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

I suppose to sum things up, while I have loved many times, it was never the same love twice.  Lust I don't get, feel like a fancy word for want, passion is something you create if you want, swinging, threesomes, S&M, don't have a clue lol

figmentposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Kim... I need to write a hub... and all input will help

working