This is the 10 commandments for all hubbers:
1) You must write particularly engaging Hubs, blogs, or articles which visitors love to read from start to finish.
This next set involves sharing your knowledge and opinions:
2) You must contribute to the community by helping new users in the forums, and flag inapproprate content.
3) You must leave insightful comments on other's hubs.
4) You or your hub must start exciting comments.
5) You must be measured as popular among readers by your amount of feedback.
This is gained by also following no. 2-4:
6) You must answer at least 10 question.
7) Your hub must be read over 1,000 times.
8) You must have at least 1,000 followers.
Write so many hubs within a year's time:
9) You must publish at least a thousand hubs.
10) You must be a member for a year.
You're a real taskmaster ain't ya
I think I'll continue at a pace that's right for me, thanks.
I'm posting this is in the spirit of the OP. Whether it is cynical ironic, despairing or sincere, I'll go with it.
Blimey - you're actually making it sound like hard work now!!
My "1 commandment" is simply: just enjoy it.
How many top rated hub writers even care what rookie70 wrote as his "10 commandments"?
Exactly what is an 'A' rated writer? That something I've missed?
*shouts at Hubteam* AM I AN A, A B? A P? WHUT?
I think that rule number one is all it takes to be a good hubber.
What exactly is an 'A rated' hubber?
►It certainly doesn't mean a hubberscore of 100 - many people have those in less than a year or without tons of followers.
►Do you mean respect? I know quite a few people who have only a few hubs but have a lot of respect (for instance, Misha.)
►In fact I think to properly be a really really good hubber, you'd break nearly all the rules but the first - because you'd write nonstop, learn SEO nonstop and promote and work on your hubs nonstop.
So, what exactly IS an A-Rated hubber?
I thought I'd answered the OP. It's real you know. Ohhhhhhh yes. I'm raising the bar WryLit. Never mind an A rating. Now you gotta reach the Triple A
Would put this as an A responce ... smiles
Just be yoursself provide what you see fit and interact with other like minded HUBers.
I just got my HubPages report card. Here were my grade ratings:
SEO Technique: F-
Quality Forum Posts: D-
If we calculate my Writing Hubs Overall Rating Score (known as my WHORS) based on those numbers, with an A as 4.0, B as 3.0, etc., I have a 1.8 GPA, making me a D+ rated hub writer. Which ain't grate but its passen.
LOL! Maybe I am between C and D overall, wish it was bra size,
Hmm, I'm sure you know Type A personalities don't live as long as the rest of us. So glad I lag, I need a couple more years-thanks!
1000 Hubs wow I'm 35 years old now that means I can reach "A" staus when I'm about 50. Great I have something to look forward to now before my social security check kicks in,lol.
This is the 10 commandments for all hubbers:
1) Thou shalt write particularly engaging Hubs, blogs, or articles which visitors love to read from start to finish.
2) Thou shalt contribute to the community by helping new users in the forums, and flag inapproprate content.
3) Thou shalt leave insightful comments on other's hubs.
4) Thine hubs must start exciting comments.
5) Thou shalt be measured as popular among readers by your amount of feedback.
6) Thou shalt answer at least 10 question.
7) Thine hubs must be read over 1,000 times.
8) Thou shalt have at least 1,000 followers.
9) Thou shalt publish at least a thousand hubs.
10) Thou shalt be a member for a year.
I made it sound more divine
by CarlySullens3 years ago
Recently, there was a thread of someone complaining about Hub of the Days lacking amazing writing skills. Their complaint stated the Hubs being selected were because they were niche driven and 'how too's' instead...
by Daniel Carter7 years ago
The 10 Commandments are a given. Don't list them. We know what they are.I think the list of laws and commandments is exhaustive, particularly in the Old Testament/Tora. I'm curious to find out what ALL the laws and...
by tokigostudio16 years ago
I have read numerous hubs while hopping that I thought would be great if the writer did some editing or word smithing. I thought it would be nice to let people know that thier piece could be so much better with...
by literal3 years ago
All of my hubs that I have submitted are 'featured'. I've just submitted another and my Hubber score has dropped. This is the second time this has happened. Crazy!
by dipless8 years ago
Hi all,I am very new to the hubbing game in fact have only been a member 3 days, I really love writing however have never really done anything like this! Please take a look at some of my hubs and advise, please be...
by Rob Welsh6 years ago
Success....How should we measure 'Success?'Here is a Hub Pages 'Writer'A REAL SUCCESS STORY..... A REAL WRITER!Why did I ever Believe that Writing was a purer form than this?http://hubpages.com/profile/www.ibuzzup.com I...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.