|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisements has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Ok....Do I have to sign up for adsense on hubpages to get adsense money? I do not currently have an adsense account. And if I do have to sign up can I do it right away or do I have to wait until I have written some hubs...and how many hubs...and can someone explain how adsense works in very simple terms. I am a writer but I have very little internet knowledge when it comes to making money and most of the articles I have read are way over my head. Thankyou to anyone who will take this time for me :
Hi if you look at the top of the page the 'help' button there is really a frequently asked questions section. Scroll down to the section on making money, then follow the links/advice on setting up Adsense. Hope that helps. The HubPages learning center is a good place to learn about the HubPages too.
Thanks...been there done that. Can you just answer the one question about do I have to join adsense to get paid by adsense on hubpages? Because I see there are already ads on my articles but I haven't signed up for adsense. So do I get paid for clicks to those ads or do I have to have an account with adsense.?
http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/
read that first
Re.: "and can someone explain how adsense works in very simple terms."
As long as you have no Adsense account, HubPages will get 100% of the ad impressions shown on your hubs. Once you become an affiliate and activate your own affiliate ID, you will start getting 60% of the page impressions, with the remaining 40% going to HubPages.
If someone clicks on an ad shown on your page impressions, you get 100% of the revenue from that click. If someone clicks on an ad shown on HubPages' share of the page impressions, they get 100% of the revenue from that click.
You should be accepted with the 5 hubs you aleady have. After you apply at google.com/adsense it will take between 1-2 weeks before they approve or disapprove you.
Once you have got you account you copy and paste your Adsense I.D code into the affiliates section on Hubpages to start earning. It took me about 8-9 months to get the hang of earning and I reached the threshold.
by Dado18 months ago
I will try in short because I explored whole day about HubPages and I still need some confirmation how to proceed on best way if possible?Before 2 years I lost AdSense because of stupid reasons like wrong keywords (I...
by John Ray Cuevas11 months ago
My google adsense is "ACTIVE" already in my earnings settings but when I go to my google adsense account my application still looks pending.It's like what you see in the picture. Why is that?
by Rachael M Ryhn3 years ago
Hello HP Community,Adsense finally approved my account a few days ago, but no ads have been displayed yet on my hubs to spite Adsense saying they are enabled. I am wondering if there is something more I need to do to...
by Muhammad Rafiq2 years ago
How to track earnings of my Google Adsense on HubPages?When I click on Google Adsense Reports in my HubPages profile, I am directed to my Google Adsense Account, which shows me only the earnings that I made on YouTube....
by Carlos Santo8 years ago
I think I have linked my adsense account to my hubs but as I see my impressions rising on this site they do not appear to be registering with my adsense account.When I do go to affiliate settings it does appear to be...
by WilliamFerrara9 years ago
How can I disassociate my adsense account from my hubpages account? Thank you very much!
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.