jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Substandard Quality

1. profile image52
    kmandwdposted 6 years ago

I have a hub that was told it had substandard quality.  Do they read the hub and see what it is trying achieve or what?  How do they figure out what is substandard?  I am not understanding at all.  I have an info and opinion hub.  Are they saying that my opinion, the info or the amount ot entries is substandard?  Plus you can only resubmit it a number of times.  I understand that they can not address every issue or 'tutor' everyone, but some more guidance would be appreciated.  Plus when you are first starting out, how long to they give you to create a following?  4 Days is how long mine has been up.  Thanks for any and all help.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here is the explanation of substandard:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#substandard

I notice you posted a lot of comments on a Hub (which I assume was your own).  You don't normally post comments on your own Hubs, except to answer other people.  Is it possible you posted your content in the Comments capsule by mistake?

1. profile image52
        kmandwdposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I see what you are saying.  But how can I carry on a dialogue or moving from one year to another.  Thanks i understand

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should not be using the Comments capsule at all.  You can add additional text capsules.

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

This message is also coming on my hub.i write them to check the hub again.you ca check grammar of hub and remove unused capsule from hub and then resubmit the hub

2. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

It looks like you've deleted the hub now, but it was originally moderated due to the length; it was too short.

1. profile image52
      kmandwdposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks..I just did it wrong for your standards...i was thinking the way I was doing it would be easier for people to follow...but I see how it works now. I just didn't get the other one started.  This was about Dating Oscar...  thanks again

1. shazwellyn profile image82
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't get confused with 'hubs' and 'blogs'.  Hubs are article based, whereas blogs are ongoing and short.  If you want to keep updating your hub, that is ok - as Marisa says, just add a capsule.

Hope this helps smile

working