jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

Q: Can I promote and bring Traffic to a Hub (NOT MINE) ?

1. guidebaba profile image53
    guidebabaposted 9 years ago

Hello Everyone. Here I have a Question and will very highly Appreciate if you can please help:

Q: Can I promote and bring Traffic to a Hub (NOT MINE) that I feel is good through "Link to this Hub". If yes then How will I benefit from this. Will my Ads get displayed of that Hub for a limited period of time ? Any other suggestion or Idea in this Regards?

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

a) Yes.

b) 9% to 12% of the page impressions will carry your ads. There is no time period, it's for as long as people click on the URL tracking link that you've provided. I've written it in more detail here.

guidebabaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thank You.

2. thranax profile image29
        thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I also want to thank you for that answer smile

2. SweetiePie profile image85
    SweetiePieposted 9 years ago

If you think the hub deserves a special look you could submit the link to mixx.com or digg.com.  I have done that before for fellow Hubbers who I feel have written very good Hubs.

Thank you Sweetie For the SUPER QUICK Reply. I respect and Appreciate your Thoughts and Ideas.

2. guidebaba profile image53

Hi Sweetie. Seems Like you have changed your Profile Image. It took time for me to recognize you with this New Profile Image.

1. SweetiePie profile image85
        SweetiePieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Send the link via email I will submit it to mixx if you have not used this site before.  I will also do the same for one of your hubs.

Thanks!

3. thranax profile image29
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Personally, I think this would be a great question to be answered. My personal understand and guess is it just links to there page and does nothing else special neutral lol.

4. SweetiePie profile image85
    SweetiePieposted 9 years ago

Submitting a link to digg or mixx brings a little bit more traffic.  Sometimes if I submit a link I notice people have posted my link on their own blogs, which is essential a free back link.  I have about ten back links that I got that way, so for me it has been a good thing.

1. thranax profile image29
      thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that is a good thing smile You can also make your own back links if you want to go through the trouble. Not only that if you want to go through the greatest length of trouble and you think your Hub is good enough you can contact an owner of a larger site to add the link somewhere you ask them to. If you got a good Hub about gardening, and it's so good this site doesn't have anything close to it, you can email the site owner and try to set that up. But yes, lots of bookmarking sites do help add traffic to a Hub.

1. SweetiePie profile image85
        SweetiePieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

This is good advice, but I just prefer if someone seeks out my hub to link to it themselves because then I know it was their choice and I did not have to ask them for a favor.  Or, sometimes I post in Craiglist forums, which lets you leave a link to one of your hubs in your profile.  If someone is interested they are welcome to link to my hub and I have done that a few times myself.  Also, I blog about my hubs, but I do not do much to seek out traffic that way.  Ultimately I believe Google is good at indexing and sending traffic our way.

Yes. I agree with you. More than 70% of my Hubs are already there either on the 1st Page or second page of Google search. Around 10-12 of them are at the Top on 1St Position.

My Ultimate thought is that if we have to make Money on Internet or HP, we have to write Hubs. The more we write, the More we Gain. (Quality is something not to forget). No Shortcuts.

2. guidebaba profile image53

Thanks Again.

5. vietnamese profile image76
    vietnameseposted 9 years ago

Use your own tracker with other people's hubs so that you can get credit for bringing in  traffic.

working