jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I have five hubs with the hub pro symbol with the edit bot adjacent to them.

1. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 15 months ago

I have five hubs with the hub pro symbol with the edit bot adjacent to them.

I reviewed the edits by clicking on the edit bot symbol for each hub.  After reviewing them, the edit bot symbol was removed.  I recently submitted one hub less than sixty days ago that was approved and published on Soapboxie.  My question is do I have to wait sixty days to submit another one that has the hub pro symbol on it.  I know those are the rules, but if it already has the symbol does that mean it has been approved for submission to a network site?  As you can see I'm confused.

2. Elsie Hagley profile image64
    Elsie Hagleyposted 15 months ago

I'm sure someone that has been more active than me here will confirm it if I'm wrong, but I believe you can submit one every two weeks.
    I think you click the link at the top of the hub and answer 11 question if you agree with the questions, submit it.
    Happy new year.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image93
      Terrielynn1posted 15 months agoin reply to this

It's sixty days for you to summit to a niche site. Unless they sent you an email confirming you can now submit more often.

2. Glenn Stok profile image99
      Glenn Stokposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Terrie, It's only 14 days now. Not 60. See the latest blog news.

3. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 15 months ago

The wait time has been reduced to two weeks, no longer 60 days. That means you can submit a hub to be considered for a niche site every 14 days now.

Per your other question: If you see an edit bot, that means they have edited your hub. In that case I would recommend you NOT submit it because you might be waisting one of your 14-day submits.  Why? Because if they edited it, there is a good chance they may have done so as a precursor to moving it to a niche site anyway. Give it time. Submit one of your other hubs instead, after you have edited it yourself to bring it into stellar condition.

Good luck.

1. peoplepower73 profile image93
      peoplepower73posted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Glenn for the information and I'll follow your advice.

2. Elsie Hagley profile image64
      Elsie Hagleyposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, Glen. I have already made that mistake, yes wasted my first 14-day, so beware.

3. kbdressman profile image94
      kbdressmanposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Glenn!  Checked on one I submitted earlier this week and found the editbot sym. next to it & 6 others! I wasn't sure if it was because they were hubs with high scores/views that hadn't been changed recently or because of what you explained

working