jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Missing Ads

1. nlthomas profile image60
    nlthomasposted 6 years ago

I saw something similar to this earlier, but it's not entirely the same. So, I'm starting to publish more hubs. I actually replaced two of my older ones as they weren't search engine optimized.

However, now when I look at my hubs, there are no Google ads. I have ads set to high, but have check off "this may be commercial" as I have no outside links save for the Amazon capsules. Is it delayed do you think?

I'm trying to check adsense, but it isn't loading for me. It gets to the page, but it's completely gray. Anyone else having this issue right now?

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just checked your six latest hubs and they all have adverts. Do you have any kind of advert blocker on?

Adsense is loading fine for me right now.

I'd recommend leaving the 'this hub is commercial' on. It's not about outgoing links, it's about the fact you are going to make money off it.

nlthomasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmm, I think I do have an ad blocker on Firefox. *Feels silly now* Thanks Wry. I'll go ahead and turn the commercial boxes back on.

2. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The outgoing links are relevant, the contents are relevant, affiliate relationships are relevant.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#commercial

nlthomasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WB.

I've since corrected the commercial setting. It also was an ad blocker which is also why adsense wouldn't load for me. Thanks guys.

working