jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Not able to add capsules for edit existing capsules.

1. englightenedsoul profile image61
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

I can't add new capsules to my existing hubs or edit my existing capsules.  Whenever I click on edit, the page scrolls back to the top.  I get the same error in every browser(IE,Firefox and Chrome).  Please help out, I want to publish my entries for the contest.

1. Michael Willis profile image79
      Michael Willisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like you are hitting the "edit button" too quick. Let the page fully load before you try to edit.
      I had the problem and after I allowed page to load, even the side bar section...I was able to edit as normal.

englightenedsoulposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Michael, I allow the page to fully load(I was not sure and did it again when I read your reply), but still the problem persists. 

I have faced this problem before as well, but at that time clicking on the edit button twice helped.  But this time, I can't seem to find a solution.  And with contest entries to publish, I am becoming impatient.

2. englightenedsoul profile image61

Also, I see that the latest, hot and best feeds on the profile page are broken.  So maybe HP is having some glitch.  I hope they rectify the situation soon.

3. englightenedsoul profile image61

I can publish my hubs now.  Just cleared my cookies and things are working fine!!

1. Michael Willis profile image79
      Michael Willisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Glad you got it to work.

englightenedsoulposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Michael!!

working