jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hubbers We Follow

1. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Is there any way we can scrunch a 'category' title for the Hubbers we follow? so we know immediately whatever it is we are looking for? Just a thought. Thanks HP team! smile

1. snakebaby profile image66
      snakebabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is right there behind "activity", basically nothing's changed

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I'm not referring to finding the list of Hubbers we follow - I'm referring to have a TITLE CATEGORY for the Hubbers we follow, if that made any sense, lol. tongue

1. snakebaby profile image66
      snakebabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I see, what a coincidence right after HP changed the look tongue

3. TerryGl profile image61
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Hi Dame Scribe, I agree it would make life easier. It is something similar to Twitter or Facebook where you follow a category.

I actually follow a few certain people on many sites. If they write about a topic then I will too. Most times they are writing on topics that are the latest highest converting topics on the net. I admit I ride on their coat tails.

The same can be said for myself. I know others follow my writings and ride on my coat tails but I never see that as any sort or type of problem.

I suppose here on HP the best we can do is fan our favorite writers and support them when they post. I often ping someone's hubpage I follow and add their profile to my rss feeds. It is sort of like an anonymous donation of sorts, but I still agree with your point.

working