jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Is anyone having trouble adding their RSS feeds to their hubs?

1. Flightkeeper profile image73
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I keep getting an error message when I save the capsule then the RSS feed doesn't show when I save the whole hub.

1. TheOneWhoKnows profile image58
      TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Try refreshing a few times, if that doesn't help. Check the link of the RSS maybe it's wrong or you wrote it wrong.

2. kschang profile image88
      kschangposted 6 years agoin reply to this

it's Hubpages for sure. I got the same problem last night, trying edit an RSS capsule.

2. Flightkeeper profile image73

I did refresh.  There's nothing wrong with the RSS feed because it shows up when I put it in the URL.  It's only when I try to save the capsule that the error occurs.  It's happened to two hubs that I've added RSS capsules to.

1. cre8tive profile image83
      cre8tiveposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I get that sometimes - to be honest I just ignore it and it seems to save the capsule anyway.

I occasionally get it with the Links capsule too.

1. Flightkeeper profile image73
        Flightkeeperposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I wish it would save mine because that capsule doesn't show up at all even though I have put in the correct feed and a subtitle.

3. tlpoague profile image88
    tlpoagueposted 6 years ago

I have been having issues all morning. It may be one of those thing where after the smoke dies from all of the changes going on the bugs will be fixed. I am going to give my issues a day or two to rest then if they still aren't fixed, I'll write HP.
    Be sure that the feed is typed in correctly, I found when I was doing my personal feeds that I would forget to make sure the ?/rss was on the end.
    Hope this helps a little.

4. Flightkeeper profile image73

Good to know that I'm not the only one, I'll give it a rest then and see if things improve in a couple of days.

5. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, folks.  Should have it fixed soon.

1. weblog profile image48
      weblogposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh I just started a thread for a similar thing:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/69307

working