Clicks on my Hubs

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (67 posts)
  1. Hello, hello, profile image60
    Hello, hello,posted 13 years ago

I am devastated and I seriously mean that. I was just getting above 400 a day and was thrilled to bits. Now I get over 200 a day.

I did by now 389 hubs and most of them are not bad at all with good content. I backlinked as much as possible I could and worked very hard.

I don't know what to do next? I hate to say it but is it really worth my while.

I have seen hub about the fly on the wall or endless advertising hubs and they got 1000s or 10,000s clicks a day.

As I said I don't know what to do anymore to get it right?

1. CMHypno profile image82
      CMHypnoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Hello, hello, sorry to hear about your drop in traffic, but we are all in the same boat at the moment after the Feb Google slap

There are loads of forum threads about this, some of which talk about ways to improve hubs that may help increase traffic

Try not to get too down about it, and please do not stop writing your great hubs.  HP would not be the same place without Hello, hello! smile

Hello, hello,posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for this lovely message. I really appreciate it.  All the time I tried to anything to improve my clicks.  Gosh surely Google earned enough and we, who keep them there, deserve a respectable return.

1. rorymullen profile image61
          rorymullenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I went though your Hubs and noticed that a lot of them are located in the Geography field. There is not a lot of search for this particular Hub I have noticed. If you can break it down to a certain area in a country and write Hubs about that, that may be helpful. I have noticed with Geo Hubs that if you can capture a Niche area like a Certain town or tourist favorite place you will start making money.
          Do not fret. I have launched a new campaign and will be  sharing the result soon as I know the average stats. The campaign involves all of the High Paying Niches areas and how you can garner the major traffic using social and organic traffic at your disposal.

Thank you for your kindness to help. I appreciated so much. Where will I find your results or am I going to be emailed of your hub?  I wouldn't want to miss it.

1. rorymullen profile image61
              rorymullenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I will post a Hub showing my results, because my major goal is to ensure that everyone will make as much as I have.

1. profile image0
                Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A word of caution is that disclosing click-through rates is a violation of Google AdSense's TOS.

2. Sandyspider profile image72
      Sandyspiderposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I wasn't getting many hits before. This just adds to it.

Hello, hello,posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Sandpiper, for giving the time to reassure me.

3. Trish_M profile image79
      Trish_Mposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi smile

I read that removing the 'News' capsules can improve matters smile

Thank you for your good tip.

4. katiem2 profile image60
      katiem2posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hang in there it will all come out in the wash and you will be fine as your a great writer and contribute a lot to the web community. 

Best Wishes, Katie

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Clicks are going to be down on many people's hubs, simply because Adsense ads and placement has been changed and/or eliminated.

You will not have as many Adsense ad placements as you previously had. The Google slap given to Hubpages has forced Hubpages to change a few things to increase it's ranking on search engines again.

See the Admin threads. wink

Thank you so much for being so kind and explained it to me.

3. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

Dear Hh, my page views have tanked like a lot of other people's as well. Keep writing your lovely hubs, and I am sure we will all see a turn around.

The main thing is to not get depressed or panicked into making too many changes all at once.

My hubs are slowly starting to climb back out of the basement. Give it some time, and I am sure we will experience a turn-around.

Thank you, RedElf, for your encouraging words. It really hit me hard. I shall follow you good advice.

4. Rebecca E. profile image79
    Rebecca E.posted 13 years ago

hello hello,
    Do not panic, it willt ake time, just keep on doing what you are doing and slowly build from there, you have great hubs, and a few cand be promoted even mroe to see some "improvement" for a bit, which will make you feel a bit better I am sure, chin up!

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Rebecca, I think you need to slow down on your typing. wink

1. Rebecca E. profile image79
        Rebecca E.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

cagsil-- At some point I'll get this *&^(! typing down to an art. ( okay maybe never.

2. Hello, hello, profile image60

Thank you, Rebecca, for your lovely comment. I now some good do with improvement and wil do in time. Thank you my friend.

5. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years ago

You're probably not going to like what I am going to tell you. However, you either deal with the truth or you carry on as you are.

1) None of your hubs are optimized for web traffic. None of the search engines are going to pick them up. I'm quite stunned that you've written so many hubs and you haven't done anything about optimizing them for the web. You should have been getting a lot more traffic than 400 hits.

2) You're either not a native English speaker and you still have a lot to learn about English, or you used a translation tool. I'm not sure which. 

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl … html?cat=4

Look at point 5. Remove all your words like 'incredible.' They serve no purpose.

3) Change your geography hubs to travel hubs. Insert words like vacation, travel, holiday, etc. They will get picked up more easily by the search engines.

4) You need to look at your spelling. "articals" is spelled "articles."

I'm also going to tell you a secret. One cannot be taught creative writing. It is one of the biggest cons in creation. One can only be taught grammar, structure, spelling, etc. Many will disagree with me on that but I do not know of a single best selling author who does not believe that.

You can, however, hone whatever talent you have by reading every single day. It is through reading that you develop voice.

1. recommend1 profile image60
      recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sophia you say - I'm also going to tell you a secret. One cannot be taught creative writing. It is one of the biggest cons in creation. One can only be taught grammar, structure, spelling, etc. Many will disagree with me on that but I do not know of a single best selling author who does not believe that.

You can add to that - you can be taught grammar etc, AND you can also be taught how to analyse the good writers - you are right in that it does not teach directly how to be creative, but it does reveal how creative has been done before.

1. profile image0
        Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, there are about a million people out there that can analyse good writers, but the fact remains that they still can't write a damn.

There are several factors present in good writing. Because one recognizes them does not mean one can duplicate them.

Firstly, there's solid craft, i.e. grammar, spelling, structure, etc.

Secondly, there's voice. Voice is learnt the same way language is learnt. One learns language through hearing it when one is very young and one learns voice through extensive reading as one grows up. Just as it is virtually impossible to learn language at the same level that a native speaker speaks it when one is older (regardless of how long one studies, one still has an accent), so regardless of how much one reads when one is past a certain age, the 'voice' of a writer is not picked up.

Thirdly, there is storytelling. Storytelling is the talent part. One is born with it. One cannot learn it. There are people who can tell jokes and there are people who cannot tell jokes (I'm one of them). Those that cannot tell jokes can practice until they are blue in the face but they will never be in the same ball park as those that have a natural flair for it. It is the same with storytelling. One either has it or one doesn't.

Those are the three essentials for creative writing.

There are other elements. Those that have extensive experience of life and have spent time contemplating and understanding their experience bring more depth to their characters. Still, it is possible to be a good storyteller without having well developed characters - despite what those that 'analyse' writing will tell you. Snow White is a good story. So was Cinderella or the Ugly Duckling.

As a creative writer, and as an ex editor who has spoken to many other writers (the ones who had books  published the hard way), there isn't a 'way that creativity was done before.' It just pours into one's mind without even thinking about it. One doesn't plan it. It just happens.

I do generally agree with you - I would argue though that many who DO have the creative element you describe are not able to express it in writing without the 'solid' grammar etc and analysis skills - for these people creative writing courses ARE a useful, even necessary, step.

1. profile image0

@recommend. One does not learn grammar at creative writing courses. One learns grammar in grammar classes.

I'm not sure what you mean by creative element, but if you mean storytelling, voice is still necessary. And that is developed through reading at an early stage. Through reading, one also picks up the grammar.

Unhappily, like ballet dancing and gymnastics, there are just some talents that if not developed early are never developed at all.

I think a lot of people have been making a lot of money selling creative writing courses to people who desperately (for whatever reason) want to learn to write.

My advice is to go find a solid class of grammar. If one has the grammatical skills, then one doesn't have to learn the rest. It comes automatically. Please believe me on that.

@Sophia

Grammatically correct - I wrote grammar AND analysis smile

I still do not disagree with most of what you say except that even creative people with good basic language skills DO learn many things from a good creative writing course.  For my degree in English/creative writing I learnt Critical Theory among many other things - explicit ways of opening up texts to be able to learn how to create in my writing what I have in my mind - and then analysing what I have written to ensure it does say what I intended.  Poetry - that has a history and is a meta-language that needs a degree of learnt elements to be able to do more than haphaxardly express random thoughts.

That said - I can agree that many creative writing courses are not uselful, I would suggest it depends on the teacher and the elements of the course.

1. profile image0

@recommend1.

Yes, I'm sure you learnt many things.

However, none of them made you a creative writer. It just made you understand some of the elements in creative writing.

I just took a look at your writing. The particular pieces I read have neither a flowing voice or a natural rhythm.

So, if you learnt them, where are they?

One can learn everything there is to know about an Arabesque (ballet), but that does not mean one can pirouette or anything else!

You might like to read this article on a publisher's page.

http://www.prufrock.com/client/client_p … Writer.cfm

http://www.writingforward.com/creative- … -vs-talent

http://www.pragmaticmom.com/?p=15371

Through the years, I have read many world famous authors voice exactly the same thing - that one is born with the gift or talent of writing and then, later, it is honed through education.

Yes, Sophia, as you guessed  English is my second language. I agree with you that one never completely master another language.  I am a ware of making mistakes and accept your criticism. I have been reading since my earliest childhood and still reading books. However, according to your opinion it wouldn't much difference. So are you saying I should give up altogether?

1. profile image0

@ hello, hello.

If you read what I said to you, I never said anything about giving up. smile

The other responses were about 'writers practicing on HP to become like JK Rowling to which I pointed out that that kind of talent didn't need to be honed on HP."  Creative writing is a combination of three factors: the raw talent, the early honing of that talent, and practice, practice, practice.

My late father spoke 11 languages. While he was reporting as a journalist on  some pretty important stories in pre war Germany even as a young teen, and then later wrote for Reuters through the late 30s in English, he was never a creative writer. He couldn't write creatively to save his life. Yet, he was a brilliant journalist and article writer. His work was published on three continents.

If you work on your grammar (and you would need to do grammar courses, not creative writing courses), and if this was something you really wanted to do, then there is no reason why you shouldn't succeed.

You also need to optimize your articles so that the search engines pick them up.

As pointed out, geography isn't a popular topic on the web. But you can convert them to travel hubs. I did that for my article on the Sahara Desert and it is one of my articles that has picked up increasing traffic from Google. It will never be wildly popular but it now gets more traffic than it did when it was just a straight geographical piece.

With regard to reading, I take it you were reading in your home language, and not English? And what I said was that the talent for creative writing (not content, non fiction writing) is honed in early childhood through intensive reading. Voice and rhythm are as much part of the written word as it is part of the spoken word. People who do not learn a language at birth never pick up the inherent rhythm and voice of that language when they learn it later. It is the same with creative writing.

No you cdidn't say so but now it still sounds like an advice to give it up. Did you know that, since you mentioned J K Rowlings approached over 300 publishers till she got somebody interesting?  Did you know that Beatrix Potter had to publish her books herself because nobody thought they were good enough? I am not putting myself on the same platform by any means but I just point out there is the other side of creative writing.

1. profile image0

hello, hello, actually, JK Rowling submitted her book 19 times and it was accepted the 20th time. smile Always amazes me the way that stories grow in stature as they are passed from one person to another.

And did you know that Charles Dickens, etc self published because he couldn't find a publisher?

Lots of author lore out there.

Did you also know that 84% of Americans want to be writers and be published? And did you know that only .03% of Americans were actually published? Did you also know that only 1% of the population actually are sufficiently talented to be able to write successfully?

Lots of stuff out there.

Bottom line is the fact that just because a talented writer struggled to get published (all talented writers do), doesn't mean that that's a reason to think that untalented writers should see it as the reason they aren't published. There's a lot of delusion around this topic.

Personally, I wouldn't in a million years approach a publisher to publish any book I'd written! Strangely enough, it's not because I'm not talented. I've had quite a few publishers tell me I'm very talented. It's because I don't have the staying power to stay the route. smile

Do I advise people whose writing lacks grammar, style, storytelling ability, and everything else to give it up? No, I don't advise people to do anything. They have the facts. They are adults. They make their own decisions.

1. Aficionada profile image78
              Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But isn't there an opposite principle at work too?  That is, the fact that an author is published does not automatically mean that they are talented (or, perhaps better said, that each work is well-written).  It may mean, in fact and instead, that their work can make money for the publisher. 

As one example, I recently read a work of fiction by a very highly published and very wealthy best-selling author.  The characters were two-dimensional, the writing was rather flat, the plot line was predictable, and certain phrases were repeated over and over. It was really quite discouraging.  But the author has made millions or more for some publishers, so I'm sure they will continue to be published.  It's possible that the writing is better in some of their other works, but I seriously wonder.

1. profile image0

@Aficionada,

The publishing model has changed during the past two decades. This is partially because of the POD model but also because the consignment model changed at bookstores.

It used to be that the commissioning editor selected which books were published based on the input of the reader. These days, it's the marketing department that decides on whether a book is published. The criteria are very different.

a) Is there a hook that will sell the book? Did the author do something horrendous, brilliant, or is the topic topical?

b) Is the writer famous and therefore won't need a lot of marketing.

c) Is the story so brilliant that it will sell itself by word of mouth?

Generally, your reader prefers two-dimensional, predictable plotline stories.That's why they sell.  I know I do. Cannot stand literary fiction.

For an author to be that famous (and Clive Cussler is one of them), he needs to be able to hold the reader's attention. And that he does. That's where the talent comes in... smile

3. bgamall profile image68
      bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He was getting many more hits Sophia, because hubpages optimized and now there is a penalty. I have 1/3rd or less than 1/3rd of the traffic from Google US. It is worse this morning than ever.

Hello has fascinating hubs that I find interesting. There is no reason they cannot be found to be read other than the Google algorithm change.

1. profile image0

The thread talks about "Clicks on my hubs," but I think the OP actually means approximately 200/400 daily page views, not 200/400 daily clicks on ads.

1. bgamall profile image68

I agree. He is wondering where the pageviews have gone.

Today is the very worst day since this whole thing started. I was getting half the traffic for awhile, now it is 1/3rd.

I am tweeting hubs for additional traffic, but not sure what to do.

1. profile image0

Bummer! Hopefully, you'll find a way out of the morasses.

I noticed you have a lot of hubs about hubbers. Surely you were hit by Panda with those hubs right?

1. profile image0

I only have a few hubs that get regular search engine traffic, purely by chance. Thanks for your concern.

Thank you, bgamail, for your praise and compliment.  It was very kind to give me your valuble time because we all under time pressure. They really kicked us.  I read so many talking about this which I am surewas not necessary.  Oh well, I shall carry on crying into my coffee cup.

6. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Hello, hello, you have written beautiful hubs on a variety of topics. They have attracted a fair number of readers, who have left many comments. By some standards, that makes you successful and your continuing presence worthwhile.

Self-improvement is a continuos process. At least, now you have a suitable platform from which to test your skills and receive feedback.

Thank you, Website Examiner, for your compliments and appreciation.

7. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

A thorough book critique takes about 4 weeks, approximately 100 hours. Subsequent revisions can take many months, both for the author and the critic/editor. Add to that proofreading, easily another 100 hours. Then comes the final line edit. Getting any material up to a publishable standard can be a costly and strenuous process. The best of authors can do most or all of it themselves, but it isn't going to be easy.

You are talking about a physical book, right? Sandy Mertens, an author here at hubpages can have an ebook properly formatted to Smashwords for a couple of hundred bucks. And generally these are approved, because she is good, for the premium catalog and distribution through Barnes and Noble, Sony, Apple, Amazon, etc.

1. profile image0

Physical book, yes. We are talking about people who want agents, publishing deals. What you are saying is very interesting, and definitely something I'd like to pass on to others.

Wonderful, here is Sandy's profile here: http://hubpages.com/profile/Sandyspider

She is pretty computer savvy. In fact, I would say that she is very good at this ebook thing.

1. profile image0

Thank you!

Thank you, bgamail, for your wonderful tip about Sandy.  That will be in the future.

8. Aficionada profile image78
    Aficionadaposted 13 years ago

I wish there were more time (on my end) to discuss various types of "talent."  In all creative fields, there are several different - and sometimes conflicting - meanings of the word. 

A reader's attention can also be riveted by subject matter (for example, in reports of great tragedies) without the writer's skill or lack of it being much of a factor at all.  Attention can also be drawn by factors unrelated to the specific field of creativity, as in the case of bjork's swan dress.

Thank you, Afionada, for  help. You made a great point of "creative writing" and I agree with you.

Hey Hello, hello you hang on in there and keep writing your hubs. You can tell from how many comments you get that you are appreciated here on HubPages, and most of us are still learning the SEO thing and about getting our articles found on Google.

There is room here for all types of writers, and most of us know that we are not going to be the next JK Rowling, but that shouldn't stop you expressing yourself and enjoying what you write. We are all learning and evolving, and this Google thing is forcing us all to adapt a little.smile

Thank is such a sweet and kind message.  Thank you.  Oh no, I won't give up.  The phrace "creative wrting"  what does it really cover. Is it books, well I won't attempt it so soon if ever.  Besides books when the manuscript does get accepted it will be edited which smoothes my mistakes.  If it covers articles well then I am aware of my handycap but  am I that disasterous?  I made so many friends and many are great writers and they always praising my hubs.

You are not at all disastrous Hello, hello. You write really interesting hubs, that attract lots of great comments.

Have a look at the Learning Centre and and some hubs on SEO as Rebecca and Pretty suggested and maybe make some tweaks to your existing hubs. But the main thing is always that you enjoy what you are writing and are interested in the subject.

Looking forward to your next hub smile

9. 2patricias profile image60
    2patriciasposted 13 years ago

We don't have as many hubs as you, nor have we ever experienced such high traffic.
    We have had some drop since the Google change, but not such a big drop in terms of percentage.
    I have noticed that our best performing hubs are staying about the same.
    Any new hubs that we write will be on the topics that have performed well.
    In the meanwhile, we will be trying to improve the tags to our existing hubs.
    We also regularly edit our hubs - checking spelling, links, updating.  This seems to help the viewing numbers to at least stay stable.

Thank you, 2particias, for your lovely comment and advice.

10. thinninghairwhq profile image61
    thinninghairwhqposted 13 years ago

Hi guys

I'm really curious about my hub, is my hub really can make money?
    I always check my adsense report everyday and hub doesn't show up in the report.

I want to continue making hub but since I never earn even for a cent. it's make me afraid to make another hub.

Good Luck with everything

Rian

1. prettydarkhorse profile image55
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You need to learn how to maximize the potential of your hubs, choosing the title, getting started and getting views/traffic, using capsules, layout etc. by visiting the learning center here at HubPages (HP) http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

You can also post one of your hub at the forum so that others can help you with it. (Extreme Hub Makeover)

Welcome to HP!

1. thinninghairwhq profile image61
        thinninghairwhqposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi thanks for your suggestion. I'm gonna take a look the learning center and ask from Hub master to makeover my hub.

Hope I can make my money with my hub like other people do. Once again thank you for all sugesstion

Cheers

Rian

1. prettydarkhorse profile image55
          prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome! And you will need a lot of patience!

Thank you,  thininghairwhq and prettydarhorse, for your visit and commenting.  I also will looking that learning centre.  I was quite nicely on my way but old Google had kick us. I thought at first it was just me but by the looks of it everybody had a kick.

11. prettydarkhorse profile image55
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Hi hello, my views are also affected by the new Google algorithm. I find this one helpful http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/topics/ -- The Secret to Finding High Traffic Topics for Hubs. You have a very rich experience in "History" and you can also make a hub about the holocaust or war (you told me your survived it with your bro?) in one of your comment in my hub, you can share it with us.

You can also tweak your hubs - Get traffic with ON PAGE seo - Tweak Your Hubs - 60DC http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-traffic-with-ON-PAGE-seo by Sunforged

You always so very kind and I thank you for your wonderful help.  I certainly will look into all this.

1. Rebecca E. profile image79
        Rebecca E.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

You've got so many lovely comments, and they are probably helping a lot of people right now!

Hello, Rebecca, and thank you for being so kind and come back. Yes, you are so right.

12. MyMastiffPuppies profile image59
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 12 years ago

I think you have some wonderful and interesting hubs. I think most of us have felt the lack of traffic but as the old saying goes,

"This too shall pass"

I hope it passes soon and we can all continue on our paths. Hang in there!

Thank you MyMastiffPuppies, for your great appreciation.  It is so nice to know that people enjoy reading my hubs.

I have realized that everybody is in the same boat and it wasn't only me. Of course, I shall carry on and thank you for your support.

13. ngureco profile image80
    ngurecoposted 12 years ago

Hi Hello, Hello,

I think I have been able to read and enjoy most of your hubs. Traffic this month of March has been low to many Hubbers here.

Do not give up yet as you are not alone.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)