jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Fan Mail

1. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I have been getting some fan mail, but I can't seem to find out where I can go to so I can send it.  I've looked all over.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Go to the profile page scroll down, under all the hubs listed you  will see a box which says submit fan mail.  Go ahead and tell the world !!

Daffy Duckposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank You sofs  smile

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I believe you only have the option to send fan mail to hubbers that you are following.

3. tlpoague profile image89
    tlpoagueposted 6 years ago

I approved of some fan mail from a fan today, and the message doesn't show up. Is this a flaw in the system today? The mail said "You're cool." so I wasn't sure if maybe the message wasn't long enough.

Daffy Duckposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well I don't know if that's the case, but it looks like that only a certain amount of fan mail will appear on your profile page.   To view all of your fan mail go to your "My Account" page first.  Then click on the "activity" button.  Go to fan mail in the box on the left and click on that.

4. tlpoague profile image89
    tlpoagueposted 6 years ago

Thanks Daffy, I did that and it still didn't show up. It may be one of those things I'll have to write HP about. I was having other issues yesterday, so, maybe it will straighten itself out. Thanks again!

working