jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Fan Mail

1. retired06 profile image80
    retired06posted 7 years ago

Why can't we reply to Fan Mail?  I just had a Fan send me a message and I don't see anyway that I can reply to it.  Is there a way?   Thanks.

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

no, not specifically. you can always take a look at their hubs and rate up if you like. if you like the hubber's hubs, you can also follow them, but don't feel like you have to just because they follow you. 
      you could also find the post in the hub feed where it says, so and so is now following you and leave a comment there!  smile

1. MyWebs profile image84
        MyWebsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh good point about the feed, I didn't think of that one.

2. retired06 profile image80
      retired06posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ok, thanks for your replys.  I guess the best way would be to follow them back and send them fan mail, but it would be something to look into for the future ???
      I think that when a fan sends you a comment you could have the option of replying back specifically  to that comment.

1. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I brought up the same problem about 12 hours ago and how they might fix it.

1. shazwellyn profile image53
          shazwellynposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Nice one Darkside.  This would be a useful feature!

2. MyWebs profile image84
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

There is no way to directly respond back to a fan mail.

The only options you have are to follow them back and leave them a fan mail too, send them a site email or leave them a comment on one of their hubs.

1. borge_009 profile image75
      borge_009posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree to you MyWebs.  if you want to reply you can leave back a fan mail to them.

3. shazwellyn profile image53
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

I like Darkside's idea. Dont really like to 'fan' adlib, just to say thanks.

4. madeline Oscar profile image59
    madeline Oscarposted 7 years ago

I want to know How I can send Fan mail to others.

working