jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

CLICKS

1. misty95 profile image59
    misty95posted 6 years ago

I have had people at work tell me they have clicked on ads on my pages , yet nothing is showing other than veiws, seems strange  nearon 200 veiws and no clicks,  anyone?

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You should not be encouraging, suggesting, or even hinting for coworkers to click on ads on your Hubs. If Google detects a pattern, and they likely will, your AdSense account will be irrevocably banned and you will receive nothing.

2. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Misty,

Please try to remember that you don't know when these people have visited your hub and whose impressions were on the hub at the time they visited.

The hubs is going to track views, regardless of whether or not, it is on your 60% or HP's 40%, you'll still see views recorded.

Those people who claim to have clicked on an ad, could have done so while the ads were on HP's 40% of impressions.

At least, that's how I see. I just hope you don't tell people to click on your ads, that includes people you know/associate or work with.

1. misty95 profile image59
      misty95posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Not in my nature, karma?. thanks , need to go check this 60, 40 bit. Im one of those that can do anything, but with this , if someone said I can make you more,set it up properly , id  throw it at them!

1. Cagsil profile image62
        Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

As a part of your membership to Hubpages, you share impressions with Hubpages. You receive 60% of the impression for ads and HP receives 40% of the impression. During your 60%, you receive 100% of the shared revenue offered through Google Adsense ad network and HP receives the same on it's 40%. wink

working