jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How do I send or post "Fan mail"?

1. dosborne08 profile image72
    dosborne08posted 6 years ago

I come across a lot of interesting Hubs and I would like to know how to post "Fan mail". When I reading something interesting I will click, "helpful" or "funny" depending on that Hub. Please let me know how to do this. Thanks

1. Daffy Duck profile image59
      Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to follow someone first.  Then go to their profile page and scroll down.  You will see a box labeled fan mail.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Fan mail is posted to the Hubber's profile. Once you follow someone, you will have the option to post fan mail on the screen that will appear. The fan mail needs to be approved by the Hubber. So that is distinct from feedback to hubs.

3. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Okay, I am going to expand on this, you post comments at the end of a hub, where there is a box to post your comment. This is to tell the hubbber what you think of his/her hub.
    A fan mail is posted as WE says to the profile of the hubbber, you need to scroll down the profile of the hubbber you follow and you fill find a box which says tell the world  .... so go ahead and tell the world what you like about the hubber smile

4. mdlawyer profile image58
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Under their profile picture, you can also contact them via e-mail.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Provided they have enabled that feature.

5. mdlawyer profile image58
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

You're right. Thank you.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh? You are very welcome.

working