jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

How often do you shop on Amazon.com?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I do quite a bit, since I live in the woods that is 15 miles from a town that is a shopping-deprived area.

I really wish I could buy some stuff from hubber links, but I don't want to put anyone--especially myself, in jeopardy.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I think it's okay to buy from other hubbers hubs.

I buy a lot of kindle books at Amazon.

Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd like to know this for sure-- but I haven't gone looking for the rule on it. I know you are not supposed to click on ads, thinking you are doing a favor for someone.

3. cubesz profile image60
    cubeszposted 6 years ago

I live in a small town, we don't have any large stores. So if I have something expensive to buy, I'll go on Amazon

Same sort of situation here.

4. profile image58
    ndupree92posted 6 years ago

I usually shop on amazon.com a lot because they have the best prices even sometimes over stores.

This is true, especially if you buy enough to get free shipping-- plus the fact that you don't use your own gasoline to go get it.

5. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

actually a lot. i don't buy through my hubs or others here though.

That brings up another point-- I'm pretty sure that buying from your own link would be frowned upon, Again, not quite sure.

6. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

I look through Amazon, but haven't bought anything off the site yet. 

I am hesitant because I'm more of a tactile shopper -- just can't tell how it really feels by looking at the screen.  But who knows, I may just try it soon.

Rochelle, I haven't clicked on fellow hubbers ads either, thinking that both parties could be penalized.  But I wonder if that is the case if there if proof that a purchase had occurred.
    I'll see if I can find this in the fine print....

I know what you mean-- especially if it is fabric. Some products may not be the quality you expect.  The reviews are often helpful in getting different opinions. One good thing about them is they are usually very fast-- even if you choose regular shipping. Also I have done a return or two, which was quick and easy.
      I'd like to know what you find in the fine print.

working