jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Having grown alot and changed opinions on things....

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

How do you feel about your beginning hubs if they were on
    religion (or against relgion) and your opinion is slightly changed...like if youre more liberal or less liberal

how do you feel if you felt you didn't express yourself as well before and maybe you find your hubs , some, kind of corny?

How do you feel?

1. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

maybe write some new ones reflecting your new opinions. If they clash too much with old ones & want to keep old ones, could start a new account.    My hubs capture where I'm at at a particular time - sometimes I've moved on from that point.

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

good point. but I can't use the forums w/ my 2nd acct. do i need a new email? i have one btw.
        thx

1. profile image0

you can't use both accounts in the same thread. So either have to be careful or just use new one.  Don't think you need separate email.  if there are just a small selection of hubs that you have changed views about, perhaps you can add something to them to reflect your change in view, or rework them if you can't be bothered with 2 accounts

I think I'll continue as I am for simplicity. If anyone wants to call me a "hypocrite" they can,,,but I've ALWAYS been non judgemental.
            smile in my hubs that is.

1. Lisa HW profile image81
              Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you could write a Hub that discusses your changed thinking and how it came about.   Changing how you think isn't being a hypocrite.  It's all just part of human growth and change.

1. profile image0

exactly - it's about growth and becoming more open-minded

2. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Corny as Kansas in August - yeap, but that's okay. We all have our moments.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I recently deleted a bunch of hubs that were worthy of deletion. No changed opinions or a matter of growing...I just didn't like the sound of them and writing them over wasn't an option. A couple of them were quite controversial, as is my "Death_Penalty" hub. I think my solution for handling the "death_penalty" is well founded.

Some of the others, were just poorly written and more less junk. hmm

I wrote one about 911 and it was too depressing. Yuck.

3. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I have a bunch of them that I pretty much hate.  Sometimes it's because I wrote nothing but answers to requests when I first signed up.  Sometimes it's because I was in the mood to write something, only to later think it wasn't a great idea.   smile  I've been writing one or two and deleting one or two for ages now, in my attempt to clean up a lot of what I have on here.  I still have a lot of clean-up to go.   hmm

4. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

I make it a point never to read my own stuff!  I don't want to appear to be biased!  roll

1. profile image0
      OhhBMBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good Point!

working