jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Duplicate hubs - What do I do?

1. downpourofwords profile image41
    downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago

I have two hubs of mine which are framed as Duplicates and unpublished. The reason is that I had similar content on a different writing forum. Has this happened with anyone else? If the content on the writing forum is the same as I posted here and since I have posted it, there is no copyright issue. So I am confused.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It doesn't matter if you own the copyright to the content. If something is available elsewhere - on another site, even your own - it can not be published on HubPages. HubPages only accepts writing that is unique to HubPages (i.e. not reprinted elsewhere).

1. Lucky Cats profile image76
        Lucky Catsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

So, how about when the hubber has FIXED the problem...when do you get around to fixing it on your end?

2. sofs profile image83
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You may have to read up the info on the FAQ's section... to be aware o the rules of this site 
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content   here is a link that points to the problem but it would help to know more about the site when you work here. 
      Welcome to HP smile

1. downpourofwords profile image41
        downpourofwordsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your replies. I will make sure that I post only fresh content going forward.

working