jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Duplicate hubs - What do I do?

1. downpourofwords profile image57
    downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago

I have two hubs of mine which are framed as Duplicates and unpublished. The reason is that I had similar content on a different writing forum. Has this happened with anyone else? If the content on the writing forum is the same as I posted here and since I have posted it, there is no copyright issue. So I am confused.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't matter if you own the copyright to the content. If something is available elsewhere - on another site, even your own - it can not be published on HubPages. HubPages only accepts writing that is unique to HubPages (i.e. not reprinted elsewhere).

1. Lucky Cats profile image79
        Lucky Catsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So, how about when the hubber has FIXED the problem...when do you get around to fixing it on your end?

2. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You may have to read up the info on the FAQ's section... to be aware o the rules of this site 
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content   here is a link that points to the problem but it would help to know more about the site when you work here. 
      Welcome to HP smile

1. downpourofwords profile image57
        downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your replies. I will make sure that I post only fresh content going forward.

working