jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Do You Write With Wizzley?

1. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 6 years ago

I have been thinking about joining the site. I am already a part of Hubpages (obviously) and Triond, but I want to find another couple of sites. I am thinking of joining Infoberral, and I just heard about Wizzley. What are your experiences?

2. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

I started about 14 days ago ,wrote 6 articles and have many views and comment. it's a good community that has strict guidelines...
    you can't write about just anything which is a downside I suppose.
    I'm bizilady

smantyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I've heard they have a great community, I think I am going to write a couple of articles there and see what happens. I hope good comes out of it. Also, I could probably link to some of my Hubpages articles too smile

3. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

I joined not long ago and am working on several articles to publish there. I hear good things about the staff! smile

4. Christene profile image78
    Christeneposted 6 years ago

It's great to start when they are brand new. The owners are very responsive and the users are all gung-ho about reading and commenting on other articles.

Join! smile

Thank You! I love joining new sites, well new sites that look promising, and Wizzley definitely looks promising. My name on wizzley is the same as it is here by the way.

5. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

What are the backlinks like there? high quality? I'm just joining

I'm not sure, I would suspect that they are not as high quality as some sites, but that would mostly be because the site is old.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
        mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Take a look, it really is very good and impressive, well worth joining from what I (and many other Hubbers apparently) see. It is also not 'old' but very new, and created by experts.

6. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Totally love Wizzley in terms of publishing, similarity to Hubpages to use and the whole package. Much like Hubpages used to be before penalties for mildly pixelated images for example.

7. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

well I just introduced myself over there..lots of hubbers smile

8. Christene profile image78
    Christeneposted 6 years ago

Yes, Wizzley is new. The owners have experience though, 3 of them have an identical site in German that has been up since, I think, 2009. http://pagewizz.com  And the 3 are longtime lensmasters on Squidoo.

1. Theresa_Kennedy profile image75
      Theresa_Kennedyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I like Wizzley, and think it has very good potential, especially coming in on the ground level. I'm still a new writer in every sense, so have only contributed one article there and try to be active in the community. Great people and nice format.

I'm still more active here on hubpages however. I've heard negative comments about nearly every site like this, and at the same time many supporters for each. I am attempting to emulate a few others, and have a little bit of something in many places. I've heard it's good to diversify, don't put all your eggs in one basket, etc.

working