jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Has anyone from HP staff adressed the screwed up Hub stats issue?

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

I like to be able to check where my traffic is coming from on each hub, but every day there seems to be only one source listed on each Hub.

Either everything is Google, Bing, Yahoo, HP, etc.  Is this ever going to revert back to listing the various sources on each Hub?

Perhaps I missed a post somewhere and if so, sorry!  smile

1. Richieb799 profile image60
      Richieb799posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes Randy, I too have had a similar problem, a few hubs say only traffic from HP when the graph shows different, some hubs with 30 views a day.. I know my other top hubs get the traffic from the G

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes - saw a post from Jason that he has passed it to engineering. Unfortunately, can't remember the thread I saw it in sad

3. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years agoin reply to this
      1. Randy Godwin profile image94
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Gordon, but I saw that one earlier.  I suppose the "ticket" hasn't been drawn yet!  We are still stuck with the hat size, it seems!  smile

2. Aficionada profile image89
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Further along in that thread Jason did mention filing the ticket (I'm fairly certain).

Previously - re this problem - I saw only traffic listed from HP and Google.  Today, the few Hubs that I have checked have only shown traffic from google.ph!  That has been my second highest source of traffic overall, per GA, but it's a little bit weird to see it listed as my only one today.  hmm

Actually, I may have mis-typed - google.ph may only have been the highest source of traffic on some specific Hubs, not on all of them,  I forget right now.

working