jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

The Relatively new feature, "Share with friends."

1. fastfreta profile image82
    fastfretaposted 6 years ago

I'm using the relatively new "share with friends," to share some of my old hubs with new followers.  big_smile(That's probably not it's intended purpose, but, oh well). Anyway I don't know how it comes out.  Could someone please share a hub, or two with me so I can see how it's received. Of course I'll have to be your follower, if you're following me, most likely I'm following you. Just go to the bottom of a hub and click on, "Share with followers," and we'll all receive it. :0) Thanks!

fastfretaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey FastFreta,

Where are you coming up with the "share with friends"? Last time I checked it was about sending out emails to friends. It includes a trackers link though.

When you click on "share with followers", it doesn't include a tracker link.

You're right, I meant share with followers.  Anyway when I send that out my followers usually respond, and my readership goes up for that hub.  Say just send one out and let me see if I get it.  Thanks!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay...I'll send one...it will be a poem called "Life without Freedom". I'm about to promote it anyways. wink

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I just shared it with followers. smile

I just got back to my computer and, sorry Cagsil, I'm no better off than I was before.  I don't see your post and I am your follower.hmm

It shouldn't have sent you an email. It should show up on the FEED somewhere, that I shared it. I had two other followers respond when I shared it.

I was just trying to explain that "share with followers" and "share with friends" are two different things and they are handled differently. wink

I actually meant share with followers, not share with friends. As a matter of fact is there a share with friends still? Thanks cagsil.

As far as I know, if you click on link to this page, I think one of the options is to send it in an email. I've not done it for months though. wink

working