jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

New feature, I guess

1. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 7 years ago

Hey guys I just noticed something under the Share area.  It is "Share this Hub with followers."  Is that new, or have I been missing it.  I just used it, but I don't quite understand how it works.  After I clicked it, it said "This Hub has been shared," or something to that effect.  So where did it go and when I shared it with my over 500 hundred followers, how do they see it.  I'm perplexed.  Someone please fill me in.

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

it's been there for a while, I asked the same thing not too long ago. when you click it, it shares the hub on the feed with all of your followers. I've been using it if I read an exceptional hub that I think others will like.

3. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 7 years ago
  4. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 7 years ago

Thanks guys.  Could someone please share one with me so I can see exactly how it works. smile smile smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image89
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

o.k. I just made you a follower (I thought I already was!) and shared a hub about longtail keywords with my followers. check the feed, it should be there. smile

you won't see it unless you are a follower. it has to be from someone you follow.

1. fastfreta profile image80
        fastfretaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

rebekahELLE, I thought I was already your follower too.  Anyway I just became one, now I guess I'll look for the hub.  I hope I get it, since I just became a follower, (again).

ok, hold on. I'll find another one to share! watch the feed in a few minutes. big_smile

I shared a hub about sleep from Tatjana.

5. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

cool

6. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 7 years ago

will someone share one with me, then i can see how it works

check your feed, poet. I just shared one called Hubtrails by Ohma.
      the link will be there and underneath. it says shared by _______________.
      me, in this example.

1. profile image0
        poetlorraineposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thanks so much going right over there now, this is fun...

2. fastfreta profile image80
        fastfretaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you rebekahELLE, I did go over and read it, and I'm glad that you shared that little gem with me.  I'm going to participate in the Hubtrails.

working