jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

The 3 Magic Beans

1. cashmaster007 profile image54
    cashmaster007posted 8 years ago

I would be grateful for any feedback or comments .
    Before you check it out remember that this is a gentle spoof .........

http://hubpages.com/hub/3-Magic-Beans

2. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 8 years ago

If I bought 6 magic beans, would I make twice as much money :-)

And do I get free beans if I attend the residential course?

3. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL And some people post this kind of crap seriously!

4. Inspirepub profile image80
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

You left out the fabulous opportunity to become a Bean Coach and earn a six figure income coaching your other clients on how to get the best out of their beans - just $12,997 or 12 monthly payments of $1497 ...

5. RFox profile image71
    RFoxposted 8 years ago

Hey I'm the Bean Queen around here and it's a seven figure salary...okay!

(To join my hive simply send $20,000 to Bean Queen Canada Inc.)

big_smile

P.S. Missed you all!

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

We all wondered where you'd bean.

6. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Missed you too Rachelle smile Where have you been?

7. RFox profile image71
    RFoxposted 8 years ago

Lost in career-land. wink

I've had a lot of photography deadlines, show submissions and networking going on lately.
    I've been working hard to get my fine art career into full swing while still working and teaching photography for my friends school....whew....I'm exhausted but things are slowly happening.

I won another competition and will be published in PDN magazine's November issue, which I'm stoked about, and am working on some gallery shows and another possible magazine proposition.

On top of all that I've been working on my new abstract expressionist series, test printing etc.

Busy, busy, busy......no time for HubPages fun! sad

Hopefully my schedule will clear up a little soon and I can Hub again!! Yay!

I'm sure I've missed some wicked religious and political debates lately. smile

8. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL Sure you did. Some guy already threatened to report me to Homeland security lol

I am glad you are putting all those things on track, come to DC with an exhibition, I'll come to take a look wink

9. RFox profile image71
    RFoxposted 8 years ago

Haha...Homeland Security!?

I see you're making friends again wink

Soon you'll be on America's Most Wanted: Misha the Russian Mastermind big_smile

And if you know of any good photography galleries in DC send along a link. I've never been to DC, it would be fun!

Although given my anti-republican, anti-military stance I'd probably be arrested by Homeland Security. Can't trust us pacifist Canucks you know.......

wink

10. thranax profile image28
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

This is nothing but a ploy bait Hub. What it aim's to do is get the reader to comment, and down near the comment you find this:

You will find the link leads to http://cash[not promoting link]master007.net/
    (AKA His website)

~thranax~

PS: I didn't click this link because I'm not sure what it will lead me to exactly.

11. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL Thranax, It leads to perfectly normal site, it does not bite, I tried smile

1. thranax profile image28
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks big_smile I always listened to what people said: Better be safe then sorry

I mean, it's not like he has any other creditable hubs or anything, so it's likely it could happen.

~thranax~

working