jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

If you could pick a favorite character who would you be?

1. jfay2011 profile image60
    jfay2011posted 5 years ago

Who would you like to be if you could pick a favorite character?  You can choose from anything you want.  A book, a character in a movie, tv, etc..  cartoon, The endless choices would be fun to hear.  I think I would like to be Katherine Hepburn.  She was my favorite actress.

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Batman

Indiana Jones

Van Helsing

2. Benjimester profile image90
    Benjimesterposted 5 years ago

Han Solo, hands down.

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What a great character.

3. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

The Terminator.

I'll be baaack.

4. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

Selene from Underworld. Not that I want to be a vampire, but I loved her part.

jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

ha ha.  this is so funny!  All great movies.  I think it would be fun to be a vampire for a day.  Maybe I'd also be Bella Swan when she gets turned into a vampire.  Can hardly wait for the new movie.

5. profile image0
    RookerySpoonerposted 5 years ago

Sherlock Holmes.

6. frogtalk profile image77
    frogtalkposted 5 years ago

Amelia Bedelia or Pippi Longstocking!

7. AEvans profile image67
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Audrey Hepburn or Cinderella smile

jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Audrey and Cinderella are cool too.  I love the old movie, Sabrina. And I could watch Cinderella over and over.  I used to read Pippi Longstocking

1. AEvans profile image67
        AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love the story about Pippi, I read that one too! In fact I still have the original one from when I was little. Found it among the keepsakes mom left. smile

2. Disturbia profile image61
        Disturbiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I used to look like Pippi Longstocking... lollol

James T. Kirk of the USS Enterprise

8. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Xena, warrior princess.

Only I'd be Holle, Celtic warrior princess. I used to sign my emails like that when I was teaching. Think I'll start doing that with Hub forum comments! lol

9. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

Ennis from Brokeback Mountain, so I can make out with Jake Gyllenhaal! LOL!

Or, I would live like I was in a cartoon. Like Roger the Alien in American Dad. That way I could do all kinds of crazy stuff, and never get in any serious trouble. Maybe have an anvil drop on my head, and then just walk away going...gee I didn't see that coming. I think i'll get an ice cream come. Get in a car crash one minute, and be sitting on a beach sipping a cocktail the next.

But, knowing my luck, I would have someone who wants to be a cartoon villain attempting to blow me up with dynamite every time I turn around. But, then I could live in smurf like village where everyone is happy and gay, and poop rainbows, while singing a happy song. As long as it isn't too annoying. LOL!

But, then I might be just as happy being a good jedi, with a sick sense of humor. "You don't need to wear those pants." or "You want to make out with me don't you....I can feel it....trust me I'm a jedi!"

10. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Roger Rabbit, since he's married to Jessica....F***ING RABBIT!

lollollol j/k

working