jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

Ads Program reports delayed?

1. emievil profile image79
    emievilposted 5 years ago

Used to be that I can check my HPads earnings every 6 or 7 pm (our time) but now, the earnings for the day are posted more than 12 hours after the usual time and today it's still not updated. I'm trying to see if there's any advice on this or some kind of glitch. Anybody knows about this?

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
      FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes, I noticed that too-it is 11:30pm and my daily report is still pending. Since everyone has the same problem, don't worry about it as it is a glitch of some kind.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

This is something that happens quite regularly, you'll just need to wait a few days or  hours for the reports to update.

Hubpages needs to collect information from all their affiliates before it can post correct earning amounts, so even one late affiliate can put the entire update off.

3. IzzyM profile image89
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

They were working today on new stats for ebay, see sticky thread above, maybe that is why the HPad earnings are delayed?

4. Trsmd profile image58
    Trsmdposted 5 years ago

because of the ebay ad programme.. this has been delayed.. hope you will get all the details when they publish..

5. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I don't know how much I made for the last 2-3 days. Hopefully I can see soon..

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Really!  The anxiety level is growing (although less caffeine might help).  My adsense has gone from a few cheap clicks per day to none while producing a bunch of one cent hubs from view type ads.

Hopefully HPads will make up the difference, but until I can see them I won't know!

1. David 470 profile image87
        David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I wish I knew how much I was making because my goal is to make at least 300 dollars this month. Perhaps with just HP ads alone, but it's hard to say.

My next month's goal is to hit 400-500, I have a big strategy for next month. The holidays should be better than these months.

6. klanguedoc profile image85
    klanguedocposted 5 years ago

I don't know what is happening with HP Ads reporting. It is nearly three days since the earnings report has been updated. It is stuck on "pending".

1. andyoz profile image87
      andyozposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My Hub Ads reports are now in, although something seems off about yesterday, it's showing half as many impressions as the previous day even though my traffic stayed around about the same.  Had a far higher CPM though which is promising.

Could lack of impressions be from replacing HPads with google click type ads?  I'm really unclear with what HP is doing with this ad program now.

1. andyoz profile image87
          andyozposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah it's got me baffled, sure it will all settle down sooner or later, I just hope we are better off for the changes in the long run.

There is another thread where Jason answered these questions.  Basically, yesterdays stats are wrong, which is why they are starred.  HP counts all impressions, including google ads running under HPads.

Why is it not telling me my CPM?

My traffic is not as high as it was last week, but my earnings seem to be higher than they were when I had more traffic. hmm hmm

Maybe we are actually getting higher paying ads or something.

7. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

My CPM actually doubled these last two days. I was shocked!

8. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I still can not see my CPM earnings, but I am earning almost 20 dollars a day lately. The CPM must be higher, no? My traffic is normal.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have you selected HP Ads in the drop down menu, as otherwise it will try to amalgamate the data for ebay and HP Ads, which could explain you not seeing a CPM.
      http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5633047_f248.jpg

Oh, thanks.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
          mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome David, I hoped this solved your problem smile

9. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Hubads has always had the occasional delay

working