jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (11 posts)

Another 47 months at this rate :) to my first pay out

1. lobobrandon profile image84
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

I finally got $1 through HP ads today!! YAY big_smile its actually great for the number of hubs that i had for most of the month. Looking forward to breaking it within 4 months instead of 47 months :p
    I say 47 because its slightly more than $1

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations. big_smile

lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Hollie smile

2. zanaworld profile image41
      zanaworldposted 5 years ago in reply to this

great that you got USD1

I jointed HP AD program only last month.  And my earning is little over 6 USD now.

contrats...

Thanks smile congrats to you too. $6 is great I hope to make atleast $5 in November smile
        Wish u all success and happy hubbing big_smile

Each month for me, HP ads have really jumped. Last month a made just over $4.00. I hoped to make 6 dollars this month, but I've made almost  20 dollars. So my earnings have far outweighed my expectations for this month. And, with the run up to Christmas, you might find your earnings jump considerably more.

Hi Hollie I'm at present updating my hubs the ones I wish to earn from. They all rank well in google i.e 3rd page and 4th page. Will try getting them to the first. Will tweak them and SEO them now.
            Great work I hope to make lots as well smile

I'm sure you will. You sound like you've been doing pretty well anyway considering your hubs are so young. smile

Thanks smile

2. wilderness profile image93
              wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you need to work on getting them moved up.  3rd and 4th page is almost invisible to the vast number of searchers; few go past the first page and almost no one ever gets to 3rd page.  If you can get into the top 3 or 4 positions on page 1 you will be amazed at the difference it makes.

Yes I for one don't bother going below the 4th result on the first page smile
                I've made it to the 3rd page without keyword optimisation so I can only hope for the best as I'm not the one to do social bookmarking promotion etc

working