jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

how can one upload video on hub?

1. davidkaluge profile image72
    davidkalugeposted 5 years ago

how can one upload home made video on? Is there to convert it to a link and how can it be converted and linked to a hub.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can firstly upload your video to a video content site like Vimeo, Revver, Metacafe, Youtube. Then you can then select - add video in your hub, then paste in your embed or URL code from the video site you used that hosts your video.

Hope that helps

2. davidkaluge profile image72

I think it helps but I need to get some things. I clicked the add video and below it is options like youtube e.t.c so do I click those options and upload the video at those sites first and it will bring me back to the hub with the video attached? or do I go to my account in any of those sites and upload the video and then use the link or whatever obtained to now link to my hub? I ask because what happens to those that do not have youtube account and the other sites? Thanks for the comment.

3. davidkaluge profile image72

Will the video also appear on any of the other sites used like Youtube?

4. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Hi Davidkaluge,

To put a video into a video module on Hubpages, you need a link from a video site first ( for example YouTube) that link you then paste into the Hubpages video module.

The video can be from your own YouTube account if you have one, or any other video you link, from YouTube. The video linked will only appear on YouTube and your hub.

5. davidkaluge profile image72

Okay, I shall try it out. I hope I can still remember my youtube account.

working