jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

Does SheToldMe charge their members now?

1. wanzulfikri profile image60
    wanzulfikriposted 5 years ago

If so, anyone knows any other backlinking alternative to shetoldme?

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I believe they do. Try, if you haven't already, Reddit, Redgage, Social Monkee and Imautomator. smile

1. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 5 years agoin reply to this

which one do you use Hollie?

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
          Hollie Thomasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All of them. I have no idea if this helps. But my hubs have been moving up a notch. I'm so new to SEO and back linking, that I do not know why they are moving up a notch because of (good content), I hope so, better keyword research, maybe? Back linking, Maybe? Who knows? smile

2. homesteadbound profile image90
        homesteadboundposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you use reddit, there is a new sub-reddit just for hubbers - the hubhub

2. Jerrico Usher profile image58
      Jerrico Usherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

what's shetoldme??? man I've been out of circulation here... I use ezinearticles.com mainly. Just write a 400 word engaging article and use your hubpages in the resource box (I don't generally create backlinks on hp because they seem to just come anyway but if I did it would be there)... once your hub takes off on it's own you can turn that eza article into a hub. In the beginning this is what I did and it worked well. You write an eza article, let it bring your initial traffic for about 6 moths then take it down, turn it into a hub and move on- you do lose the backlink but what I'm more interrested in is the influx of "starter" organic or SE traffic, once the hub takes off you don't have to do anything really. Eventually I just stopped doing this because the sheer girth of my hub count and hubscore brings the same effect (for me).

But I am curious about shetoldme and what it is/was?

Jerrico

1. theherbivorehippi profile image85
        theherbivorehippiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I use She Told Me to create backlinks....mostly to my sites, sometimes to my hubs but I get lazy about Hubs. She Told Me is charging now but if you have a premium subscription with The Best Reviewer (which is well worth it...especially if you do any work with affiliates, etc) then She Told Me is included. I'm assuming the same person or whatever owns both? I actually see a decent amount of traffic to my sites from both...especially She Told Me. I'm sure not everyone feels the same way.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image58

whats the url to this shetoldme and the other you mentioned? I'm feeling like doing some test smile

1. Jerrico Usher profile image58

thanks!

Welcome. smile

2. thisisoli profile image54
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

She Told Me was barely worth using when it was free to be honest.

1. uthurban profile image57
      uthurbanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah,

SheToldMe is nothing short of an utter crap. The day of backlinking your own post is over. Search Engines are becoming more and more smarter. There is not a semblance of monetary gain by using shetoldme, other than getting a backlink which is becoming useless.

working