jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Unpublished Hubs

1. Dynamicpage profile image56
    Dynamicpageposted 5 years ago

I logged on yesterday morning to discover that all of the hubs on my account have been unpublished. Last night, my partner gets the same thing on his account. Yesterday, I make the necessary corrections to a Hub, going by what the mods say to do at the top of my page, and after I resubmit it they reject it and label it as substandard. I've been doing this for years and now my account gets destroyed and I lose over 500 Hubs. What the hell is going on?

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't know but we need to find out ASAP.  It could happen across the hubbing board for some reason.

1. Dynamicpage profile image56
        Dynamicpageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah we do... between my partner and I, we had 800-1000 Hubs created and now they are all worthless.

1. brandasaur profile image60
          brandasaurposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is alarming. I am just starting, i dont want my future efforts be wasted. Please update us.

1. Xenonlit profile image61
            Xenonlitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

For sure! I am going to follow this topic!

1. wilderness profile image92
              wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Read the TOS and understand it.  Follow it and you won't have a problem.

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Often automatic content filters don't pick up issues - it takes someone flagging a hub or two before a manual review is done. If the team finds that more than a few of your hubs have the same issue, they will often unpublish ALL your hubs.

I think you need to reread some parts of the help section, starting with what substandard is:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#substandard

3. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Had a look at the hubs cache and I think they're quite short and not really "quality articles" - basically a couple of paragraphs about buying homes in a certain suburb, a video and map, plus a couple of links to real estate in that area.

I can see your hubs also breaking some of the over promotional rules: http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

4. 2uesday profile image83
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Here is what happened to the OP's account the last reply on this (the post in blue) is by a member of HubPages staff. 

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/86647#post1857388

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
      QuestionMasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ah. I guess with it being the weekend he still hasn't got a reply.

To the OP, you'll have to wait till they email you back. However as I posted above, even having looked at a handful of your hubs, I can see where there may be issues.

working