Weekly Topic Inspiration: A Beginner's Guide to Your Favorite Sport

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (94 posts)
  1. Simone Smith profile image81
    Simone Smithposted 12 years ago

There has been a lot of talk about sports at HubPages Headquarters lately, so I’ve decided to make this week’s theme beginner’s guides to individual and team sports. Evergreen (that’s non-newsy) sports Hubs actually have great long-term potential!

As I’ve shared on our blog, you don’t have to be a huge sports fan to be a potentially great sports writer. Nearly everyone is an expert in some sort of sport, be it something more common, such as basketball, or something a bit more obscure, such as jousting.

Here are some ideas for titles you might use:
    A Beginner’s Guide to _______
    The Basic Rules of ___________
    Important ________ Safety Tips
    _____________________ for Kids
    __________: Rules of the Game
    How to Play _________________

And if you’d like some further prompts, here are some keyword researched titles on various different sports:
    Basketball Rules for Beginners
    The Anatomy of a Fencing Sword
    Soccer Rules for Beginners
    Table Tennis Rules for Beginners
    A Guide to Medieval Jousting Rules
    Tennis Rules for Beginners
    How to Play Tennis: A Beginners’ Guide
    The Most Commonly Overlooked Rules of Golf
    10 Funny and Strange Baseball Rules
    How to Play Soccer in the Rain
    Coaching Soccer: A Beginner’s Guide
    Basic Baseball Rules for Beginners
    Essential Fencing Equipment for Beginners

I don’t know about you, but I would LOVE to read articles on these things!

If you'd like to join in on this week's topic by writing a Hub, follow these steps:

1)    Click here to visit this week's topic.
    2)    Click the green button "answer this question".
    3)    Click the gray button below the box (leave that empty) that says "make a Hub about it."
    4)    Give your Hub a very specific title, like Easy Summer Gardening Projects for Kids or Challenging Summer Activities for Teens
    5)    Create good quality original content that hasn't been covered before.
    6)    After you publish your Weekly Topic Inspiration Hub, come back to this forum thread and post a link to your Hub with a brief description of what you wrote about and why.

For more information on the Weekly Topic Inspiration program, check out the Learning Center guide.

I can’t wait to read your Hubs!!! I do hope you’ll be joining us this week.

1. VeronicaFarkas profile image69
      VeronicaFarkasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

OoOoh I'm excited! Great idea! This is going to be a fun one!

Simone Smithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hehee, I think so! I hope people get creative with this one. HubPages' sports category is totally underutilized.

1. Cardisa profile image92
          Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Simone. I 'm back this week! lol

2. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Simone I'm finally on my holidays I'll get a hub or two on sports out there wink

Sweet! Can't wait to read 'em, lobobrandon!

1. lobobrandon profile image83

wink

2. lobobrandon profile image83

I'm doing them a bit different and not on the related topics directly but they are about sports wink. Hope its ok big_smile

3. FordeAhern profile image61
      FordeAhernposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have only joined hub page a week ago and I am really interested in sport and cant wait to start a hub. My plan is to start tonight when the house is quiet. I have decided what to write about and of course it will be my son of nine years old whom I will be thinking of when I am writing. Please check me out.It will be just coming from the heart. tune in tomorrow.

4. lobobrandon profile image83

My Second hub - http://lobobrandon.hubpages.com/hub/Whe … onal-court
      It's about finding a place to play tennis if you can't afford a real court

5. JanHeath profile image59
      JanHeathposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the great inspiration.  I really enjoyed doing this, so here's my hub on the spot of rogaining....

http://janheath.hubpages.com/hub/A-Begi … -Rogaining

2. Grant's World profile image79
    Grant's Worldposted 12 years ago

This is awesome. I enjoyed lasts weeks hub ideas quite a bit and this weeks topics even more. Now I have to pick one of your ideas and start writing.
    Be back soon.
    G.

Yay!! I'm glad you're digging the topics!

3. Cliff Mendrez profile image82
    Cliff Mendrezposted 12 years ago

I have two worries. First, the hub I created may be off-topic. I'm not really sure. I won't teach any one how to play a sport. But I will explain some rules. Second, my hub might be considered adult content. I certainly hope it won't fall under that category. In any case, I'm taking the risk. If I violate any rule, I'd be more than willing to delete my hub.

I wrote about the art of butt slapping. Yeah, you read that right. After learning about this week's topic, I watched sports on TV, hoping to get an idea on which sport to write about. But instead, I noticed some strange antics in sports. And so I thought of writing about the strangest of them all: butt slapping.

If you want to learn more about one of the greatest mysteries in all of sports, please read my hub. http://cliffmendrez.hubpages.com/hub/Th … ports?done

I'm also looking forward to reading other sports hubs here.

1. Eric Newland profile image61
      Eric Newlandposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, I think it's awesome and funny (and voted as such).

I've got a sports hub in the works too, potentially even more controversial. Prepare to learn some things you never wanted to know about obscure sports.

1. Cliff Mendrez profile image82
        Cliff Mendrezposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for voting, Eric! Your hub seems interesting. Can't wait to read it!

2. Simone Smith profile image81

Cliff Mendez, this Hub ROCKS.

In addition to being funny, it's TOTALLY about a real thing in sports, and it's on a niche topic to boot!

1. Cliff Mendrez profile image82
        Cliff Mendrezposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Simone, thanks again! I'm glad I wasn't off-topic. big_smile

4. Lindy's World profile image60
    Lindy's Worldposted 12 years ago

Alright guys and gals here is my contribution to this week's topic.  It is about being a hockey mom and what to expect if your child starts playing on a travel hockey team.  Hope you enjoy. http://lindysworld.hubpages.com/hub/The … Hockey-Mom

I did quite enjoy this! You've given a very honest view of the responsibilities of a hockey mom- and they're no small responsibilities to take on!

1. Lindy's World profile image60
        Lindy's Worldposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Simone,
        I am glad you enjoyed my contribution.  I always try to remember as we are driving from rink to rink my son is learning lessons that will take him far in life.

5. ElizaDoole profile image83
    ElizaDooleposted 12 years ago

Ok have got an idea for this. Back later this week.

6. CeeGunn profile image69
    CeeGunnposted 12 years ago

http://ceegunn.hubpages.com/hub/Medieval-Jousting-Rules

Took me longer than I thought to do the research for this, but it was fun! I used to love going to the local Renn-faire.

YAY!!!! I was hoping someone would write a jousting Hub!! THIS WAS SO INTERESTING!!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile

7. profile image56
    Wallabies RWC15posted 12 years ago

Well, rugby is certainly a niche in the US sports market, but some exciting things going on with development for you guys'n girls.

I decided to jump in and create one with some basic rugby stuff, although from an Aussie viewpoint!

http://wallabiesrwc15.hubpages.com/t/2d04de

Hope it's ok!!

Very cool! I'm not familiar with Rugby at all, so this was a fun introduction!

Also, welcome to HubPages, Wallabies RWC15! It's awesome to have you with us.

2. alissaroberts profile image75
      alissarobertsposted 12 years ago

Thought I would join in on this week's topic with a list of essential equipment for first time T-Ball and Coach Pitch players. Here is the link:

http://alissaroberts.hubpages.com/hub/E … -Beginners

1. VeronicaFarkas profile image69

Mine is MUCH longer than I thought it'd be, and I even took quite a bit out. lol  - Soccer Rules for Beginners. http://veronicafarkas.hubpages.com/hub/ … -Beginners

Alissaroberts- your advice about that equipment is lovely, and props on the great original photos!

VeronicaFarkas, I can TOTALLY see how you ended up creating a longer Hub than you expected- there's much more to soccer than meets the eye!

3. Elani-Lee profile image74
      Elani-Leeposted 12 years ago

This is a great topic, one that I didn't think I would be able to write about at first. Then I remembered that I used to play Underwater Hockey in college!  I though, what an obscure sport, I bet nobody has ever even heard of that!  So I decided to write a hub on it, I hope everyone enjoys it!

http://elani-lee.hubpages.com/hub/An-Ob … ter-Hockey

THAT. IS. SO. COOL!!!!! I *must* figure out how to rustle up a game. I'd suck at underwater hockey, but it would be so much fun to try!

2. VeronicaFarkas profile image69

I'm glad that you wrote that hub! It was really interesting! =]

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
      DzyMsLizzyposted 12 years ago

Ok--here it is--my personal favorite sport, which I miss very much since injuring my knee back in 2001...oh, but it's so tempting to get back into it...

http://dzymslizzy.hubpages.com/hub/In-L … ToGetGoing

This is so great! I love the photos you've included, too!

5. Shanna11 profile image75
      Shanna11posted 12 years ago

I joined my high school's brand new lacrosse team my Freshman year as a totally out-of-shape, awkward, quiet girl who was bullied and abused verbally and online for several months previous.

Girl's lacrosse honestly changed my life. I was never very good at it, I only played for three years (one on Varsity) and it definitely had some major up's and down's, but I treasure the experience and want others to know and love the sport like I do.

http://shanna11.hubpages.com/hub/Girls- … -Beginners

Wow, how cool! I wish lacrosse was offered at my school.

2. dipless profile image66
        diplessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I tried lacrosse when I was at University, and whilst i was never very good it was great fun. Thank you for sharing this, It always fascinates me how the guys and gals game can be so different.

6. stephhicks68 profile image87
      stephhicks68posted 12 years ago

Love this topic and have been buried in other work projects this week.  Finally finished my hub on Pickleball - my absolute favorite sport/recreational game I played growing up:

http://stephhicks68.hubpages.com/hub/pi … ners-guide

Who knew that the game is experiencing a huge growth in popularity?  Hope you enjoy!

1. dipless profile image66

Wow this really was a great hub, I love that I have been shown a new sport, now to find somewhere in the UK who play it smile Looks like a lot of fun smile. Thanks for sharing this.

I totally enjoyed this! Hadn't heard of Pickleball before smile

3. VeronicaFarkas profile image69

Loved it! I shared it w/ my fiance, too, Steph. I think we may try playing this spring! lol =]

7. dipless profile image66
      diplessposted 12 years ago

Hi, I went for the table tennis one, haven't played since I was at school, so it was good to have a recap.

http://dipless.hubpages.com/hub/Table-T … -Beginners

I definitely think it's good- you've touched on some important aspects of good coaches for ANY sport.

Thanks Simone wink

Interesting hub, enjoyed and some good tips about coaching athletes and people in general. Thanks

Thanks dipless wink

HEEE! Dipless! You rock for including that clip from Friends!

1. dipless profile image66

Gotta love a bit of friends smile I love how Monica just can't get out her words.

8. Melovy profile image96
      Melovyposted 12 years ago

I set out to write an article on building water confidence for beginning swimmers, but my research led me in a different direction. I think (hope) this still qualifies for the WTI. It is now called: Is it safe to take your baby swimming?
      http://melovy.hubpages.com/hub/A-Beginn … o-Swimming

Wow, so interesting! You mention a bunch of complications and conditions here I'd never even heard of. I say that the different direction is great!

1. Melovy profile image96
          Melovyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Simone, I’ve added in an definition of the diving reflex. Let me know if anything is still unclear. I think the problem is that even experts don’t fully understand it, so it’s not easy to give a definitive definition!

9. mary615 profile image95
      mary615posted 12 years ago

Hi Simone, I'm always a "day late, and a dollar short"!  Am I too late to do a Home Improvement Hub???

10. Just Ask Susan profile image92
      Just Ask Susanposted 12 years ago

It's been too long since I've done a Weekly Topic Inspiration. Here is mine for this weeks topic. It's about children's tee ball http://just-ask-susan.hubpages.com/hub/ … r-Children

Very interesting hub Susan. Being from the UK I didn’t even know tee ball existed.

And being from a non-sporty family, I've never had the chance to play it. What a shame! Sounds like fun.

11. dipless profile image66
      diplessposted 12 years ago

Here is my second of the week

http://dipless.hubpages.com/hub/The-Mos … es-of-Golf

How could I not chose this with the great material supplied by CaddyShack and Happy Gilmore

Seriously though!!!

I got a total kick out of this Hub. I love obscure sports rules!

12. RedElf profile image87
      RedElfposted 12 years ago

Here's an interesting and not too-well-known sport - Canoe (Kayak) Polo

A Beginner's Guide to Canoe Polo

Interesting hub, and one I shall pass on to the kayakers in my family.

Had never hear of it, thanks for sharing, looks like an interesting sport smile

3. Simone Smith profile image81

OH MY GOSH WE LIVE IN AN ENCHANTED, WONDERFUL WORLD!!! Canoe Polo!! EPIC WIN!

13. Eric Newland profile image61
      Eric Newlandposted 12 years ago

Sigh, this week's topic just isn't coming together for me. The more crazy sports I find, the more I keep finding the same sports...over and over and over again, in list after list of "world's craziest sports." That's no fun. I'm going to start working on something else. Maybe inspiration will strike over the weekend.

Ah, an unpleasant quandary, that! Here's hoping inspiration strikes soon big_smile

14. Ruchira profile image77
      Ruchiraposted 12 years ago

Hi,
      This is my hub for the weekly topic inspiration:

http://ruchira.hubpages.com/hub/Learnin … -and-above
      This hub talks about the basic ground rules of playing cricket and why a 5 year old should be learning it.

I enjoyed it! I've only seen cricket played once- I hope I'll get more cricket exposure in the future!

15. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 12 years ago

Hello everyone, here is my hub.  I hope you all like it. I did a couple of hubs on the subject a few weeks ago so was kinda of two minds to do another but I figured how to do this one differently.

http://cardisa.hubpages.com/hub/Self-De … nners?done

16. wordscribe43 profile image91
      wordscribe43posted 12 years ago

Alright, I finally got mine done.  I didn't end up covering nearly as much as I wanted to.  I was going to go over the ins and outs of finding the proper tennis racket size, including grip size, head size, weight, and length.  But, I got started and realized finding the right grip size was a hub in and of itself.  Sheesh!

A Primer on Tennis Racket Sizes: Finding the Proper Grip Size

Dude. Wordscribe43, this is really useful! I had no idea you were such a tennis expert!! AWESOME Hub.

1. wordscribe43 profile image91
          wordscribe43posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Simone!  Sadly those years of tennis is precisely why I'm having yet another knee surgery (I think it's number 6, I've lost count) one week from today.  But, heck... it was worth it.  I love (and miss) the sport.  Good thing I'm getting to teach my kids!  smile

Ah, such is the unfortunate side effect of loving so many sports!! Even I, as a devoted swimmer (a HARMLESS sport, I thought!), am paying the price for spending all of my exercise time as a kid essentially weightless- my bone density is alarmingly low!
            Since we're damned if we do and damned if we don't, I say we just go for it. I'm so glad you get to pass this on to your kids!

17. ElizaDoole profile image83
      ElizaDooleposted 12 years ago

Got mine done but didn't follow the instructions lol! Art is like life for me.

http://elizadoole.hubpages.com/_o934ac9 … Darts?done

I decided to do darts as a sport because we were laughing at the pot belly champions of the World Matchplay Tournament 2012 recently.

1. CloudExplorer profile image76
        CloudExplorerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Awesome Idea Simone, mine will be on Basketball for sure, I love playing basketball and teaching it, Thanks for the cool tips.

18. profile image0
      ecosimonposted 12 years ago

Will certainly have to look into creating a sports hub soon. I will probably opt for Football (Soccer if you are American) as this is my favorite. Maybe i'll do a hub explaining the offside rule, to help the female hubbers out! LOL

19. barryrutherford profile image77
      barryrutherfordposted 12 years ago

A beginners guide to playing Snooker

http://barryrutherford.hubpages.com/hub … ooker?done

Very cool! I hadn't heard of Snooker before this. Awesome name for a game!

20. profile image0
      Arlene V. Pomaposted 12 years ago

In order to get a couch potato to play sports, you need to get the couch potato to move off the couch.  This is the part where you move the couch potato, and I hope the rest falls into place.
      http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6095303_f248.jpg

http://arlenevpoma.hubpages.com/hub/The … -to-Sports

Hahaa, turning couch potatoing into a sport, huh? Interesting angle!

21. profile image0
      timmathisenposted 12 years ago

I gave this challenge a try ...

Essential Fencing Equipment for Beginners

Admit it: You play with your child's Nerf sword. But that's OK. You're a beginner swashbuckler and need essential foil fencing equipment, which this article will detail.

YES! Who doesn't want, at least a BIT, to take up fencing? Fab Hub!

22. emievil profile image64
      emievilposted 12 years ago

*sigh* well I tried to post a hub of mine that I published on my other account. unfortunately, something went wrong. The good news is that it went through as one of the answers to this topic's question. The hub is about Arnis.

You did it successfully through that account, so no worries!
        I really enjoyed the Hub on Arnis. Good one!

23. cameciob profile image81
      cameciobposted 12 years ago

I wrote this hub about my first experience on an ice skating rink. Unfortunatelly I forgot how to post to weekly topic and I didn't fallow the procedure. Instead i just post it like any other hub.
      But I do want to share it here if I'm allowed.
      http://cameciob.hubpages.com/hub/How-to … s-an-adult

No worries about that part, cameciob- and this Hub is fabulous!! Your advice is most practical, and the videos you took for the Hub are cool!! I feel as though I've just gone skating with you.

24. GmaGoldie profile image81
      GmaGoldieposted 12 years ago

Thank you very much for this opportunity. I must preface this with the fact that I am the inventor and as such very biased.

I have always wanted a swimming companion. I love the water but the life jackets are simply no fun. The much loved aquatic noodles are a big hit for children and water aerobics but I wanted more so I invented a fun swim board which I have named EZ Swimmer.

It is also great for fitness and I am about to relaunch my website complete with fitness instructions to showcase the right and wrong positions for targeting toning with sit-ups, push downs, tricep dips and the like.

The seated balance works like a balance ball in the water and has also been called the sea horse because it really is like riding a sea horse.

It appears that we are allowed to include links in this particular forum thread: http://gmagoldie.hubpages.com/hub/Begin … mming-Pool

Wow, GmaGoldie, I hadn't realized that the EZ Swimmer was of your invention. That's pretty neat!

And yes- in Weekly Topic Inspiration threads, people are allowed to share links to Hubs they published that fit the week's theme big_smile

25. Simone Smith profile image81
      Simone Smithposted 12 years ago

Hey everyone! I have to say, I was totally floored by this week. I'm going to have to bring this topic back at some point again... I just learned so much form the Hubs y'all have published, and I bet some of them will do quite well in the long run!

Our new topic was recommended to me by AEvans, who was inspired in turn by Black History Month. We'll be Hubbing about important people, organizations, and developments in the history of business this month. I hope you'll join us!

26. DeborahNeyens profile image95
      DeborahNeyensposted 12 years ago

I'm a little late with this, but I've been doing yoga for years.  I know the practice of yoga can be a bit baffling for beginners, so here's my attempt to demystify it: http://deborahneyens.hubpages.com/hub/Y … -Beginners

27. Eric Newland profile image61
      Eric Newlandposted 12 years ago

My thirteenth-hour submission:

http://ericnewland.hubpages.com/hub/buzkashi

It's an Afghan sport played on horseback where the objective is to swipe a dead goat or calf without getting the crap beaten out of you. Fun for the whole family!

28. Danette Watt profile image80
      Danette Wattposted 12 years ago

My probably too-late submission....I went rock climbing at an indoor gym in St. Louis with my son and had a ball. Here is a list of basic equipment, tips and techniques for beginners.

http://danettewatt.hubpages.com/hub/Bas … k-climbers

29. kannanwrites profile image88
      kannanwritesposted 12 years ago

I'm still giving final touches to my Hub; will definitely submit tomorrow.

Hey Simone, will that count?

1. FordeAhern profile image61
        FordeAhernposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I started my another hub on a rainy Saturday morning when my son goes soccer training but for some reason i haven't it finish. I t will be finished tomorrow.

30. kannanwrites profile image88
      kannanwritesposted 12 years ago

My submission, How to Play Cricket: Ultimate Guide For Beginners http://kannanwrites.hubpages.com/hub/Ho … ners-Guide

31. TFScientist profile image78
      TFScientistposted 12 years ago

Here is my submission: how to play dodgeball.

It my be a school sport but it is growing in popularity and is actually one heck of a workout

http://tfscientist.hubpages.com/hub/how … ners-guide

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)