jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

For Disabled Hubbers ( Physically or Mentally)

1. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 5 years ago

I am disabled and wanted to know if there were other Hubbers that are too. What are your biggest challenges when it comes to writing on HubPages?

1. CASE1WORKER profile image77
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Luckily it does not affect me at all as my disability is in my hearing!

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image70
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

understanding some of the posts

3. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 5 years ago

Thanks for leaving a comment Caseworker1. Schoolgirlforreal, how do you work around not understanding some of the posts?

4. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 5 years ago

On my bad days, I can't type. Many times, I have to dictate to my daughter as she types my articles on Word.

5. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 5 years ago

Hi Habee, I got a bit teary eyed. Not that you can always type but that your daughter helps you out like that,what a great daughter you have.

1. habee profile image89
      habeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't know what I'd do without her! I usually do compensate her in some way for her work, though. But I think she'd do it for free, anyway.

6. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 5 years ago

My mom would say the same thing and your right... smile I would help my Mom free of charge too. I'm feeling the love. smile)

7. Michele Travis profile image65
    Michele Travisposted 5 years ago

Epilepsy,  sometimes I am ok,  sometimes  not.   Had surgery last September, but still have to take medication. I have lesions on the left side of my brain and the doctors could not take all of them out. They will still grow.  Well life is life.  For now no seizures, but they will start up again.  When I have seizures I stop breathing.  The worst one I had was in the hostpital and I stopped breathing for two minutes.  Then they had to help me breath with one of those bags. I woke up after a few puffs. I don't remember any of it.

working