jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Language

1. Froggy213 profile image67
    Froggy213posted 5 years ago

I have penned a total of 12 hubs about Pueblos of Puerto Rico--the one I wrote today will not publish because it says it is written in a different language. I was hoping to get a quick response from team hubpages, but I haven't yet.

I don't understand how this hasn't happened on any of the other hubs--is the automatic filters working right?

I hope this gets fixed quick.

2. Aficionada profile image89
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I'm not clear on what you are saying - are the Hubs written in another language or not?  If they are, then that fact has simply not been noticed and flagged before.  If they are in English, then there is some problem with the filter or flagging system.  As you know, only Hubs written in English are permitted here at this time.

Froggy213posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very much in English, but a few Spanish names in each one since they are about Puerto Rico

3. Aficionada profile image89
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Well, that is definitely quite weird! ...and it does sound as if it was a software filter that got confused, not a human.  I wish there were some sort of magical hurry-up button to make sure you get a response, and I hope the staff responds very soon.

4. Joan King profile image78
    Joan Kingposted 5 years ago

Sounds like it could be some kind of a glitch. It happens. I have looked at your work and it is written in good English and grammar so you may need to send a message to the HP team or wait for an answer if you have already done so. It can be very frustrating when this happens since you are losing valuable views while you wait for a resolution. Good Luck

5. Froggy213 profile image67
    Froggy213posted 5 years ago

All fixed now; thanks hub team

Froggy213posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well until I tried to publish part 13 today

working