jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Picture

1. HereToHelp2012 profile image60
    HereToHelp2012posted 5 years ago

I have verified my email but i still get an error code whenever trying to upload any picture any help with this would be much appreciated.

2. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Have you checked to make sure your photo is in an acceptable format and isn't outside the size limits?

1. HereToHelp2012 profile image60
      HereToHelp2012posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah i checked everything is clear on every photo i have tried sad not sure what it could be i have already posted a hub. Everything else seems to be working great except that.

3. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I had trouble posting photos as well. They have to be a certain file size or they will be rejected, or just never load. I think the Jpeg image is widely accepted. It seems the newer computers, and windows systems are more complicated when it comes to uploading photo images to the web these days.
    I have a program called Picasa, that will automatically post photos to the web. I use it on facebook from time to time.

I think the smart phones, and apps, might be changing the way those things are done. There are photo file types that I have never heard of before. But Jpeg is probably the most used.

4. HereToHelp2012 profile image60

Thanks i have been working with it still no luck so far sad. Im trying to find a photo exact same size as required to see if that works.

5. HereToHelp2012 profile image60

Does anyone know where i can contact someone about this issue? I cannot post any pictures whatsoever.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Here is the contact page:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

6. HereToHelp2012 profile image60

Thank you for the link. I figured out that i can post on Explorer but not on chrome which a major disappointment as it is my main browser. But appreciate the link again.

Peace

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amazing, this is the third forum post this evening where Chrome has been an issue. Not to advertise, but I did a hub on an earlier Chrome issue, and now I am experiencing other issues as well. I see others are having a growing number of issues also as my views on that particular hub are very good here recently. What that shows me as well as the posts here in the forums is that Chrome is really acting up on various levels.

I can use Firefox as well as IE and not have the problems I have with Chrome. I have problems with Chrome using my Yahoo mail, not being able to respond to messages with Chrome crasheing, not being able to attach things to my emails..Then I get a crash when I try to upload photos using Chrome, and the list goes on, lol.

As mentioned in a previous post, I am ONLY still using Chrome because I have yet to find a successful way to transfer my Chrome bookmarks to another browser.

working