jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

SAVE button in Text Capsule HTML editor, is not working

1. profile image0
    aHappierLifeposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone
    My profile name is aHappierLife
    azumanus@yahoo.com

when i paste a product code (an already linked Amazon product HTML code to display on my hub) in a text capsule HTML, the SAVE button does not work,it does not click, or when it clicks then it cleans the HTML code and the code disappears, it is not savable, i tried both Mozilla and Chrome and from 3 different PC,and cleared history, adjusted cookies and all possible steps but nothing
    Is there a video on how to paste HTML codes (Amazon products) in the Text HTML window? I have gone through all articles in the Learning but cannot find this specific video, I apologize i am a beginner here, but I am used with HTML coding and stuff, so I do not know why my Hub HTML editor is not working
    I have also looked in the Forum and I found two people who were having same problem, and no answers were given

Is there there an additional Help tab in Hubpages? Where people can email their technical problem?
    I appreciate your help and support, thank you so much in advance
    Anna

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@AHappierLife

Welcome to HubPages!

Please use the Amazon product capsule for Amazon products you would like to show in your Hubs.

The FAQ and Learning Center also have a bunch of useful information for future questions you might have.

FAQ
      http://hubpages.com/faq/

Learning Center
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

2. profile image0
    aHappierLifeposted 5 years ago

Thank you so much,  I promise, i have gone through all the FAQs and everything in the Learning Center, but I have not seen anywhere what i was looking for
    I did use the Amazon capsule this time when I add  HTML code into the Amazon capsule, where it says Add Description in URL Amazon URL or ASIN or ISBN I am sure I am still doing it wrong, because it does not display any image and it says that no product is found,
    Could u please b so kind to tell me where a video or the specific tutorial just for this is located?
    I have not found it anywhere, thank you thank you so much
    Thank you
    A

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 5 years ago in reply to this
      1. profile image0
        aHappierLifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so very much

working