The Examiner-1 profile image 76

Do you know that today is Friday the 13th AND a full moon?

bethperry profile image92

Best Answer Beth Perry (bethperry) says

Faith Reaper profile image89

Faith Reaper says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I am sorry about your luck with the credit card, it is good that they were caught. Did this effect your credit though? Are you sure that it is the solar flares that will cause the problem? For the full moon is called a honey moon because of its color

RTalloni profile image89

RTalloni says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I heard about the honey moon on the weather. The only rainbow that I heard about was 1-2 weeks ago during severe storms/tornado reports - I was watching weather reports and people were raving over the rainbow.

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I am not superstitious either. I have received various comments today and several pins on Pinterest. Things are going as usual for me - maybe better.

gmwilliams profile image85

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I do not go crazy over it but it does not bother me because I do not believe in superstition.