Name at least six things that YOU are sick of, disgusted with, tired of, and literally makes YOU want to really GET PHYSICAL and GO TOTALLY BALLISTIC?
Greed and materialism
The disgusting capitalistic society we live in
The entertainment, pharmaceutical,and pre-gurgitated(yes I made that up) packaged/fast food industries
These are but a few
Howdy Ms. Williams.
Totally ballistic, eh? Now let me see…
One more thread about the Zimmerman trial.
Insecure Godless trolls that claim God does not exist but who lurk in the forums looking to pounce on any one who mentions His name.
Not being able to bend over and touch my toes.
Forum threads asking to name at least six things when I only have three.
How is that?
1. People going gaga over Lady Gaga. Barf.
2. People going gaga over Justin Bieber. So boring, so tiresome.
3. America's Got Talent catering to the political activism of homosexuals (even with my limited viewing of this show, I've seen this happen twice in just the past few weeks) who go on the show and whine about how they were kicked out of the house because their parents didn't approve of their choice, how they're not looking for a regular job but are hoping to get rich and famous from the show, deliberately gaining sympathy and using their sexual preferences to do so and to gain an unfair advantage on the show, riding the coattails of the liberal movement to make a political statement (and disrespecting their parents as they do so, while the parents can't even defend themselves) instead of just displaying their talents as contestants should be doing.
4. America's Got Talent using several untalented people as Judges! lol.
5. ..............eh...can I borrow Quilligrapher's last 2...? (Can't touch my toes, and I don't have 6 gripes right now!) 'Cause they're good ones that I can relate to also!
1. Someone calling me an idiot and unintelligent because I believe something different than themselves.
2. Someone calling me a racist because I have an opinion about an individual who just happens to be of a different ethnicity than myself.
3. Someone calling me racist because I don't like and can't see the reason for unfettered immigration.
4. Someone telling me how to do my job when I have 20 years more experience than them.
5. The governments inability to treat the rich and the poor exactly the same
6. Those driver who think they own the road.
I do have a number 5.
Gutless Joe Biden going MIA except for when he can be used as Obama's henchman slave.
And a number 6!
All the stupid drama shows about zombies, vampires, and witches. Gag me with a spoon.
I'll even add a number 7.
Rachel Maddow. Any time. Even her smiles are negative and sour.
I dunno about any of those makin' me wanna "get physical" and actually "go BALLISTIC" though. Just participating in an interesting thread.
You got anything you wanna 'fess up to, gmwilliams?
You REALLY don't want to know. It can get VERY VENOMOUSLY and VIPERISHLY ugly so let's leave it at that!
You all really DON'T want that at all. As for me, I would rather be remembered as that lovely, sweet Host Poster. Let others vent. The post is a vehicle for others to psychologically and emotionally LET IT ALL out! Well, adieu, I am off to a sweet night's slumber!
Brenda, love you just the same. We are all ONE!
Six things I hate? Okay. Here I gooooo~
- Each one by themselves is relatively harmless, but together? There is nothing worse in this world.
2. Sweat and Body Odor
- Goddammit, body, I need to be presentable for the customers! STOP IT!!
3. The Scientifically Illiterate
- Pick up a book, already, and for that matter, turn your brain on while you're at it.
4. Idiots in General
- Some (Read: many) also tie in with #3, but when people walk up to me while I'm working and ask where they can find the thing that's right behind them, I die a little inside.
5. Michael Bay
- If murder were legal, he'd be first.
6. Sarah Palin
- Scratch that, she'd be first. See also: #3 and #4.
Who's Michael Bay?
And what has he, (and Sarah Palin!) ever done to you, ever done to anybody, that you think you would like to murder them!!?? And those that you deem "scientifically illiterate"?!?
by MikeNV 9 years ago
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama called on Wednesday for sharply limiting Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip in the wake of the botched Israeli naval raid that's straining U.S. and Israeli relations with allies around the world, and the White House announced a $400 million aid package for...
by Deb Welch 6 years ago
1) Mentally - brain overload or brain drain2) Spiritually - living in the Age of Doomsday Preppers3) Physically - I ache.4) Psychologically - Can I figure it all out?5) All of the above - par for the course6) None of the above - Perfectly fine - Thank you very much.
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|