Ghosts and Spirits. Good or Bad?

1. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 10 months ago

Do you believe in them? I come and go.

I recently lost my last pair of glasses and it was ten days out for a new pair. I was lamenting my plight as I went to pull coats out of my back seat. I found the lost pair in the middle of the pile. There is no way they could have ended up there between the time they disappeared and the time I found them. I hadn't gone near the back seat. I vacillated between belief that something bad had taken them and something good had made me find them. I finally had to settle in both.

Those who believe in some type of spirits; what do you think is up with this? I've had a real string of bad luck for quite a while. There was a time when I thought it all evened out but I've lost hope that this streak of bad luck will run its course and end. If there were a force working against me, any guess as to what would cause it? How to stop it?

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
      Castlepalomaposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Spirit is just the unknowns , in general they are in good intention. Or create terrorist ghost and chase them around the world and make money from it.

2. Paxash profile image91
    Paxashposted 10 months ago

I waffle back and forth between whether or not I believe in spirits too. Currently we have a running joke in the house that there's a ghost here because stuff randomly falls off walls and tables and keeps scaring us. I'm sure there's an explanation, but it's fun to believe there's just a mischief-making spirit loose in the kitchen.

As for whether ghosts are good or bad, I suppose it depends from case to case. If they are real, then I'm sure both kinds exist.

working