jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If money wasnt an issue,which University offers the best package?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image80
    Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago

If money wasnt an issue,which University offers the best package?

Include if possible International options, prices, testimonials etc.

2. alfredfernandes profile image36
    alfredfernandesposted 8 years ago

Considering the present economic scenario education in online marketing seems to be the best choice.

Wealthy Affiliate University provides a high-quality online marketing training with accreditation courses in Pay Per Click and Article Marketing. These two courses are in fact University level Accreditation Courses.

Moreover it has tutorials for every stage of learning level as well as an eight week step-by-step learning action plan.

Even a beginner will find it easy to learn to earn from internet marketing. In other words it's an online education to earn while you still learn and graduate.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I don't know, but if money were no object for me I would like to attend Cambridge University in England. It has a great reputation and is very prestigious. I would work towards finishing my English degree. I was never one for being attracted to business or marketing smile

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

If money was no object, what do you need to go to a university for?  Learn about what you want to do when and where you want to, and do it as you learn.

Well, OTH, there is one major advantage of going to ANY school, and that is for "hooking up".

So, basically, define your reasons and define your terms and criteria.