jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

waht is today's date special?

1. profile image45
    sivarambabuposted 7 years ago

waht is today's date special?

11/10 date secial in globallie.

2. Faeriephenomenon profile image58
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

10/10/10 10:10 only happens once every thousand years.... i dont see whats so special about that though..woopdeedoo

3. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Probably only if you are Chinese.... the number ten is considered very lucky in China.

4. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 7 years ago

Folks like symmetrical numbers. I think it’s in our DNA… smile

5. profile image47
    psychoswifeyposted 7 years ago

This date was very special to me because it's the date I chose for the love of my life man and me to be married. When he asked me last year when we will get married I told him "How about 10/10/10?"All the 10's symbolize a perfect 10{just like our love or  so I thought} and how better of a wedding day date than that?A lot of things have happened since then which destroyed that perfect love although I will always have that wonderful perfect love for the man I thought he was.I chose to remember him like that than the ugly monster that came to be.So needless to say-that day was a very somber, depressing,and reflective day for me as it came and went although secretly inside I had wished he was going to show up dressed as that knight in shining armour on a white horse and propose to me for the tenth time but officially with a real ring this time. But he didnt and any part of that dream I have held onto for almost 3 years went Poof!right into the sky.I don't think I will ever get over all that transpired on a rollercoaster of  perfect unconditional love and all the ups and downs that came with it.I also dont think I'll ever love any one else like that or get over the fact that the dream no longer exists.My heart is shattered and I'm not sure I can or want to fix it.

working