jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?

1. michellebanjoman profile image59
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4001912_f260.jpg

2. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

Usually the prepubescent years (before age 13) is when kids discover who they are and what they like doing. It's something that can't be taught. It's more of a feeling; for example, liking music or auto mechanics. Then, the teenager starts gravitating towards these interests sometimes unconsciously. That's not to say they can pursue their life's calling. Artists, for example, have always struggled to make a living and end up doing something else to make a living.
       I believe that our life's calling is determined in the womb where we hear sounds and feel vibrations which helps determine the personality. Also, many people feel inner confict. I think that's because they are doing a job that is going against their inner being; for example, a concert pianist who is forced to make a living as a plumber.
       Knowing who you are takes great introspection. And don't be afraid to pursue your dream. To not do so is to throw away your life.

3. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

I agree. But can you ever realize in the first place you will be the one to decide that. Your still a kid or not. Right? Whenever you are ready go explore the world.

4. profile image43
    vanajapposted 7 years ago

Age between 18 to 24 is the right age to decide your goals and desires. After that age even if you take positive decisions they may go un noticed.

5. first_arif profile image58
    first_arifposted 7 years ago

21 is a right age to think of the career as maturity hits your mind after this

6. sandun81 profile image56
    sandun81posted 7 years ago

When I was twenty I knew where I wanted to go and who I wanted to be.

7. Maxjaf profile image51
    Maxjafposted 7 years ago

When you turned 18 , you should know
    how to hit hard

8. jamesroy11143 profile image58
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

I do agree with vanajap, but here i would say that it is not important what will the age but i think he/she must have an intention to achieve their goal

working