jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Which one is your favorite planet and why?

1. Wreshyn profile image59
    Wreshynposted 6 years ago

Which one is your favorite planet and why?

2. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Other than earth I must say that I am most intrigued by Jupitor. Its big, gassy, and has a red eye!   What's cooler than that?

3. Wreshyn profile image59
    Wreshynposted 6 years ago

Yes, we are being watched by the Red Eye. tongue
    I love your answer. smile I must agree. Jupiter is a beautiful planet. For once size might matter. smile I have to say that Saturn is my favorite. Love the ring around it. A planet that´s never alone. I usually see the rings as the children of Saturn.

4. profile image51
    livecenterposted 6 years ago

I would say it is Neptune. Cool icy blue makes it a wonderful sight. Too bad we cannot see it from the Earth with naked eyes, though.

5. breathing profile image58
    breathingposted 6 years ago

Definitely Earth is my favorite planet. This is the only planet where we are living naturally.We are owe to this planet.

6. topquark profile image76
    topquarkposted 6 years ago

Earth, of course!  It's the only one that's hospitable to us.

7. Rob Winters profile image83
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

Visually, i'd have to say Saturn. It's big and it's got rings.

8. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Earth and I am looking forward to the New Earth and New heaven with the New Jerusalem suspended above the New Earth which is the New Headquarters for GOD ruling over the New Earth through Jesus Christ and those who qualified for positions in ruling and reigning with Christ over this New Earth over human beings who will be living on it in a perfect created environment to live on as it was meant to be lived from the very beginning of the first heaven and first earth but sin and rebellion produced the final outcome of the earth being consumed with fervent heat along with the heavens being melted away and GOD creating the New Heaven and the New Earth. The New Jerusalem is already prepared and is just waiting for the appointed time when the New Earth and New Heaven is created that will last forever and never be destroyed again because Jesus Christ will put down all rebellion swiftly and immediately so that it will not invade the new created environment of heaven and earth along with the entire universe. " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " will be the way of life for human beings on the new earth of which Jesus Christ have shown and demonstrated for humanity to live on the earth and with one another. Glory to GOD.

9. JT Walters profile image79
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Mars has always been my Favorite planet and then after that Jupiter and I don't know why perhaps Mythology.

10. EQTactics profile image60
    EQTacticsposted 6 years ago

For beauty it takes me up to saturn. Such beautiful rings.
    For extremes it's the planet known as PSR B1257+12 A, B, and C. This is because of their place, size, and mass

working