jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How Can You Protect Your Life From Failing ?

1. legitimo profile image46
    legitimoposted 6 years ago

How Can You Protect Your Life From Failing ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5364097_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Sivisposted 6 years ago

I think the best protection is prevention - that being said, there are always unforeseen circumstances which can overcome even the most remarkable defenses. 

As such, I would make sure you have a nice stash of money nestled away in a bank account, and do your best to ensure you continue to receive quality benefits and healthcare.  If nothing else, your friends and family are always going to be there for you if you need them.

3. christopheranton profile image75
    christopherantonposted 6 years ago

You can't. All you can do is work honestly and hard, and hope for the best.
    Keep a sound faith in God and He will see you right, but not always in the way that you might think.

4. calpol25 profile image69
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

If only it was that simple hun, I believe that we can only follow our hearts and learn from our mistakes.

5. profile image0
    Sherlock221bposted 6 years ago

We wouldn't be human if we didn't fail.  The important thing is to learn from our failures, and not to let them dominate our lives.  If they do, we will find it very hard to be happy or even contented.  Not learning where we have gone wrong though will probably mean we keep repeating the same mistakes.  We should forgive ourselves when we fail, and others when they fail.

6. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

Life happens, and you have to learn deal with things as they come your way.  You cannot protect yourself from failure, but failure is temporary.  That is, if you don't dwell on it.  If you learned from your experiences and your mistakes and are able to move on--now, that's success.

7. lydocia profile image59
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

Live every day as if it were your last, believe in the things you do and work hard for the things you want to achieve. Keep on smiling, do not waste too much time worrying or feeling miserable about something that went wrong, and try to see the best in everyone! smile

working