Do you think it is good to be 'content' in life?

1. rikabothra profile image60
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

Do you think it is good to be 'content' in life?

What exactly is being content? It is a puzzling thought, people say you should be content in life.  However, if you are content and satisfied then will you get the drive to achieve more and be successful?

2. Just_Rodney profile image81
    Just_Rodneyposted 6 years ago

It is certainly good to be content, if it is total contentment, that is Mind Body Spirit and Emotional. That your contentment spreads to others.
    I knew a family of sisters, alas there is only one surviving, and is suffering from Altzhiemers. I met them when I was three, the youngest was celebrating her 21st.
    These four sisters had that type of contentmennt that a couple hours over tea and biscuits was as relaxing and rejuvinating as a weaks holiday. Spirit uplifted and soul rejuvinated.
    They were truly content, the middle sister spent her life in wheel chair from aged 3 due to Cerebal Palsy, yet her life was filled with content.

3. isenhower33 profile image78
    isenhower33posted 5 years ago

Always appreciate what you have but im never content until i reach my higher goals. If you become content of where you are at now then you might never reach the goals and dreams you have. Sometimes we are forced to be that way maybe do to having children etc, but still be content with who's in your life if they truly love you but dont be content in your goals and dreams. keep pushing for the next milestone smile

working