jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are left-handers more creative than right-handers? Or is it just a delusion?

1. phillippeengel profile image80
    phillippeengelposted 6 years ago

Are left-handers more creative than right-handers? Or is it just a delusion?

Can you give me valid examples, something that you can relate to?

2. Tamilarasan123 profile image38
    Tamilarasan123posted 6 years ago

ya i am sure left Handers are the best creative than right handers....
    its not a delusion
    try to write from left to right it not possible for right handers
    it is posin

3. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 6 years ago

Our brains are evidently programmed to the right side..ever notice the entrance to a store goes to the right ? Many tools are also made for right handed people..also scissors for left handed are not readily found. Teaching a young child (lefty) can be hard..Even to proper way to hold a pencil...When my grandson ( who was left-handed) was young, he and I sat in front of a mirror and when I was trying to teach him tying his shoes,he understood immediately. WE used that method till he mastered it. He also is very creative..perhaps this is because he figured out how to live  in a " righty" world.
    I have known many left-handed and ALL seem to be creative..however I also know some right-handed who have creativity..Creativity is how you perceive it and what you do with it....funny but the " Torah" is read right to left, unlike most books left to right...interesting?

4. homesteadbound profile image89
    homesteadboundposted 6 years ago

My husband is left handed and is not creative. I however am right handed and very creative. If it is true, we would both be exceptions.

working