jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the best happiness boosters?

1. learner365 profile image75
    learner365posted 6 years ago

What are the best happiness boosters?

Can you tell the effective ways of cheering yourself up? What to do when the blues get you?

2. SoundStorm profile image60
    SoundStormposted 6 years ago

love love love and only love for each other all human kinde

3. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

I either turn on some upbeat music to dance to or watch a funny movie. And then of course, my dog Pepper always takes me out of any funk.

4. Jlava73 profile image76
    Jlava73posted 6 years ago

If I am feeling down it is usually connected with my thoughts and what I am focused on, so I connect with my family and act silly - it helps lift my mood and put things in perspective.

5. Nettlemere profile image92
    Nettlemereposted 6 years ago

how to increase happiness by having pets, taking photos, captioning your photos, walking, looking at nature, growing plants, doing a disliked task, curiosity, mindfulness meditation and spreading a little happiness read more

6. vocalcoach profile image98
    vocalcoachposted 6 years ago

Sing! It's hard to be anything but happy when we sing. Try to keep from judging your voice. Don't compare it to other singers. Just sing.

Another suggestion is to do a good deed for someone else. This brings a feeling of joy that will last.

Walking, dancing, swimming, biking are all good happiness boosters as well as being good for the body and mind.

Laugh! Find something to laugh at. You tube offers all kinds of hilarious videos.

When we are "down" and feel blue - it's a state of mind. Change your state by interrupting your thoughts.

I hope these tips will be of help. Thanks for a very good question.

7. ripplemaker profile image85
    ripplemakerposted 6 years ago

The best happiness boosters are all about the important things in life.  Find out and discover your happiness booster along the way. read more