How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse?

1. MPChris profile image78
    MPChrisposted 5 years ago

How would you prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Have you thought about this? Is there reason to fear a potential pandemic, Zombies or no? How do you think the world would change?

2. Jack Jobe profile image60
    Jack Jobeposted 5 years ago

ZOMBIES ARE REAL.  This is the walk and feel of the human body 3 days into a survival scenario without water.  Zombies are what the "Prepared" refer to the 'unprepared' as.  Research the last stage of dehydration for details. 

Imagine a worst case, survivable scenario - the Electrical Grid is destroyed by a Solar or Nuclear EMP or by Hackers (ref: "60 Minutes").

In the blink of an eye, there is no electricity - and there won't be any for many months.  Many cars die but almost ALL unprotected computer chips burn out.  ATMs, gas station pumps, water purification and pumping stations shut down.

Like Katrina's Police or in a major Pandemic, people would stay home to take care of their families.  No gas - no trucks - no restocking.  Stores will be looted because cash registers won't work; Cities run out of food within 3 days.

Most Zombies are too stupid to Always to Boil Water.  The diseases will claim them.  The Desperate will turn on their neighbors. 

My wife and I are hoping to stock a year's worth of food & water eventually for this or Japan sized disasters.

That's why I'm called the "Common Sense Survival Teacher".  I want to educate my family, friends and neighbors now rather than killing these Zombies later.  Our episode (S1E9) of "Doomsday Preppers" begins airing on April 3rd. 

I promise an 'edutaining' segment and I suggest you Walk About Prepared™.

3. profile image0
    Shelly Elliottposted 3 years ago

Hmm... it appears that we are all kinda on edge about this, the other day I was looking at predictions and this is an ongoing theme. I think we are just be entertained by the idea, however virus outbreak is very serious and if in the wrong hands of a madman, who knows..12 monkeys kinda stuff... oh well zombies are cool and as long as we have Halloween ideas- I'm cool with all the makeup madness to get our spirits shaking smile

working