jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you filed your DMCA complaint yet against bigezine?

1. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Have you filed your DMCA complaint yet against bigezine?

The learning center has a great article about how to file a complaint here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/how- … -complaint 

I have found 2 of my hubs from March were scraped and stolen - including the original photographs.  If enough people are fighting back and filing we can get this site taken down.

2. profile image0
    ctbrown7posted 5 years ago

I have had 4 hubs stolen and put on that site.  It's frustrating.

3. Keri Summers profile image82
    Keri Summersposted 5 years ago

Yes I have, regarding 3 Hubs, all about copyright issues!  Softlayer.com who host bigezine, appear to be taking action on them.   The email to send your complaint to is abuse@softlayer.com and they should take it up.  I also copied copyright@hubpages.com for their info. I agree the How-to-file-a-dcma-complaint Hub in the learning centre is the place to go for wording prompts for writing your complaint.  I found it very helpful.

4. internetgeek profile image60
    internetgeekposted 5 years ago

My Hub also have been copied. Yes, I have a DMCA complaint. And also I have send an Email regarding this issue to abuse@softlayer.com. And also I have sent an Email to copyright@hubpages.com. We need to find a solution to this BigEzine problem as soon as possible. BigEzine is a serious issue to copyright infringement.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I just found out that a hub that I posted just yesterday has been copied and reposted on Bigezine.com ... son of a @#$%!! thanks for giving me the e-mail addresses to send complaints to. I hope someone gives these plagiarists what they deserve.

I also sent an e-mail to BigEzine.com itself using the "Contact us" feature on their home page, we'll see what good that will do.

I'm also tempted to leave a nasty comment under the copied version of my article (something along the lines of "Dear Plagiarist, I'm glad you liked my article so much that you decided to copy it and claim it as your own") but I don't wanna give the bastard the page view!! It would certainly be satisfying though!!